Welcome to Animal Jam Roar! I hope you enjoy the blog. Be sure to comment and come back often for updates!! :)

Sunday, February 16, 2014

Hat And Curly Wig!

Hey guys  it's Andreww again! So I just found out where rocky is. So it looked like she went on a 2 days trip from what lemo told me but she will be back tomorrow so don't worry! :)

                                                 So today new item is kind of like yesterday except its for non-members and it has a different style.  It is .......... HAT AND CURLY WIG!  





















So there is not that much new items in stores but I do have a question for you guys!

What is your favorite music from the diamond shop?  Leave your favorite music down below in the comments! :)
 

9 comments:

  1. I like Mystical Morning the best. ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too, I like Mystical Morning :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. MYSTICAL MORNING and where is rocky?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, shes on a 2 days trip I don't know where because she did not tell us where she was going! But she will be back on Monday to do a post so don't worry! :) ~Andreww~

      Delete
  4. Mystical Morning and did you get a cheetah :) --Ambert--

    ReplyDelete
  5. Base Camp!
    BTW Did U get a Cheetah?
    -Xavier883

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the great escape XD and what do you get a cheetah with???

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like Mystical Morning. It sounds like Fairy Dust twinkling in my den! :3
    ~wolfez~

    ReplyDelete

Commenting Rules
There's only three main rules for commenting!
1. Don't say anything to intentionally hurt another person.
2. No inappropriate language. ^.^
3. No spam comments please! (Me hates spam messages.)

Most importantly, have fun! -RockyTop2