Welcome to Animal Jam Roar! I hope you enjoy the blog. Be sure to comment and come back often for updates!! :)

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Princess Chair

Roar Jammers!  Today's item is ze returning Princess Chair.

I like the little rose details.  But it's a bit too pink for my taste. :p

Do ya ever have any questions about what prizes are in what adventure chests?  Well lemme recommend a perfect place for you to go.  Winkwinkwink has an awesome page on Animal Jammerz Blog that lists all the adventure prizes.

Now for a random epic outfit I spotted.

Hilarious. XD

A comment question about Epic Plushies.  Which is your favorite??  Here are mine..

The cutest ones, of course. o3o  And has anyone ever bought an actual one?  I don't think they could ever be as cute as the virtual ones.

Sorry about the short post Jammers.  I must be going now. Chow!

9 comments:

  1. Nope, but I really want a bunny plush! They look so awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't like today's item; It's too Girlish >.< I would rate it Half star/ 5 Stars. Anyways I have all those epic plushies in Real life and Virtualy. My fav is the Fox
    Xavier883

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, yes!! I bought the purple panda! It's really cute. It has a zipper down it's tummy, and you can put things inside. (Kind of weird, I know, but it's the perfect hiding place for my leftover candy at Halloween so my sisters can't get them!)
    SealGirl47078

    ReplyDelete
  4. I WANT THE EPIC WOLF PLUSH BUT DA MEANERS CALLED AJHQ GOT RID OF IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bought a real fox one for me a real giraffe one for my friend in real life cupcake00014's bday and a real wolf one for my other friend in real life katnisseverdeen63121 so lot of money spent :3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for mentioning my page Rocky! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. O.O I am mowie119 XD thanks for complementin on de outfit :DD

    ReplyDelete

Commenting Rules
There's only three main rules for commenting!
1. Don't say anything to intentionally hurt another person.
2. No inappropriate language. ^.^
3. No spam comments please! (Me hates spam messages.)

Most importantly, have fun! -RockyTop2