Welcome to Animal Jam Roar! I hope you enjoy the blog. Be sure to comment and come back often for updates!! :)

Saturday, February 15, 2014

Curly Wig+Real Valentines Day Cards!

Hey guys it's Andreww! So rocky did not do a post today I don't know why...... But I decided to help her out so she won't be delayed on doing her post :)!
 

       So the first new item is........... CURLY WIG!
                                                I  think this is a returning item from the April Fools party.... Correct me if I am wrong (down below in comments.) 
The next thing we got is table with cards! I don't really know how to explain to you. But you can print out the Animal Jam valentines cards and color it!

 See? So today question of the day is if you had 21 diamonds would you spent it on a cheetah? Leave your opinions in the comments below  and I will check them and decide if I should buy a cheetah or not! 

7 comments:

  1. i would spend it on gems to buy more rares.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd spend them on a cheetah, and save the rest of them.

    ~Organistagirls

    P.S. Great post, Andreww!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd spend it on getting rainbow Kangaroo Plushies, giving them to non-members, and then I would buy a set of rainbow Kangaroo Plushies for myself for when I become NM again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, cause Cheetahs Rock! ;)
    I already have all animals and 11 Diamonds. I do not Need any more Gems and I don't like Any clothes or den items for sale in the Diamond Shop. I also have all pets and dens. What should I do with my Diamonds?
    Xavier883

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well you should save it for when the next animal comes in the Diamond shop or when the new den comes out in the diamond shop too!

      Hope this helped! ~Andreww21~

      Delete
  5. The Curly Wigs are returning from the New Years Party 2013-2014. And I'm saving up for a cheeteh and I would get one! --Ambert--

    ReplyDelete

Commenting Rules
There's only three main rules for commenting!
1. Don't say anything to intentionally hurt another person.
2. No inappropriate language. ^.^
3. No spam comments please! (Me hates spam messages.)

Most importantly, have fun! -RockyTop2