Welcome to Animal Jam Roar! I hope you enjoy the blog. Be sure to comment and come back often for updates!! :)

Thursday, February 6, 2014

Non Member Ocean, Eagles, and More

Roar Jammers!  Yippee, the long awaited update day!  But first, the BRAND NEW item is a non member one!
The rose garland!  It's actually pretty nice. O.O  I have nothing bad to say about it.  That's a first! XD

I'm not sure if AJ HQ got hit on a head with a coconut.  But if so, I'm glad they did!  Because the Sunken Ship Den is now for everyone!

When I first saw that, I was like "oh."  Then I read the words and I was like "OH!"  Lol, pretty darn awesome.  Sunken Ship is definitely not the most popular den.  But at least non-members now have a choice!

Plus some ocean den items are now non-member.  Not a lot of them but some.


This was a good idea to give some fairness to non-members AND make the oceans more popular.  Yay for good ideas!
The other part of the second page talks about the AJ welcome..

But the Welcome to Jamaa is different now.

You're aboard a ship called the "Blue Heron." Sounds like Mira! :D  I thought the ship might actually take you through Jamaa, but it's still a neat setting.

Here is just mostly about the Friendship Party.  The new code is "Friendship" and it gets you 500 gems.

The next page if the official announcement of eagles!


And Safer Internet Day...but mostly eagles!  Notice how they say "Skies of Jamaa."  It makes you think that...

Last (but also kinda least) they tell you about AJ Academy.  Which (ha!) I already knew about thanks to cloudclaws.

Oh, there is some awesome art on the DE!


Yep, even little spider creatures that take our gems and put us to sleep in adventures need buddies. =D

Wow, this is a cool update.  Looks like they're holding onto their promise of making 2014 a good year! 

L8ter G8ters!  I may or may not be able to post tomorrow because I'm going somewhere in the morning.  I guess I'll just have to see.

18 comments:

  1. There's another item. The Heart Balloon in Jam Mart Clothing. You knew about AJ Academy from Cloudclaws, which found out about it from me, RonenTheGamer, who told people to spread the word.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well spreading the word worked indeed! Good job at being the first one to learn about it. :D

      Delete
  2. I wish eagles would of cane out on this post lol but it's still amazing for nm's!

    ~dreamcloud13~

    ReplyDelete
  3. ROCKY THIS IS NOT A GOOD UPDATE AT ALL. NOT. AT. ALL. PEOPLE WITH FREE CHAT CAN BARLEY DO ANYTHING NOW. WE CAN'T DO THE FOLLOWING: @ # $ % ^ & * - _ = + > < / " } ] | \ AND MORE. ALSO, WE CAN'T WRITE ANYTHING AFTER 1 PERIOD AND 2 QUESTION MARKS OR 1 EXCLAMATION POINT I HATE THIS UPDATE ROCKY OMG THIS IS HORRIBLE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. O.O WHAAT? *Tries* Er. Mer. Gersh. Maybe (hopefully) (possibly?) they'll fix it? I'm gonna put a lot of exclamation points here because I apparently can not do so on AJ: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Delete
    2. O M G. THATS HORRIBLE I AM GOIGN TO EMAIL THEM ABOUT THIS >:O

      Delete
  4. I just recycled all my underwater den items, thinking I'd never need them again. Finally 170,000 gems will come in handy...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I Think its one of the Coolest Updates. Exept that there are Glitches with the Chatbar and Rare Tags.
    Xavier883

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello! I was wondering if you wanted to be added to the AJC Blogroll (animaljamcommunity.blogspot.com). To be added, you'll have to add a link to Animal Jam Community on your sidebar. I'm trying to find blogs that are willing to do this because it helps both blogs get new viewers. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure, I should be able to do that. I have to leave for short trip now, but I'll do it when I get back. Good idea. :D

      Delete
  7. I cannot wiat to get on dat boat. Did not yet. I am going to tell aj about the free chat thing! what the heck is going on !
    -warwolf3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh, I am SO glad that they made so many non-member items! A NON MEMBER UNDERWATER DEN!? And non-member items! EVERYWHERE THERE ARE NON-MEMBER ITEMS! *Screams*

    Best. Update. Ever.

    (Well, except for the poor people with free chat and extra restrictions...) D:

    The most awesome thing would be having the EAGLE be non-member! So epic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i agree with the eagle and the non member part!

      Delete
  9. I'm excited for the eagles. XD
    Well, eagles as animals sounds weird. Nvm, though.
    It was better if it was a non-member eagle pet or an other animal. XD
    Whatever they are just be non-member!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i really want an eagle and i cannot wait any longer

    ReplyDelete
  11. Replies
    1. Hey I'm 10 you a**. Sorry I had to let that out.

      Delete
  12. how do you put music on your blog? this is my blog:
    http://animaljamsandwichglitches.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Commenting Rules
There's only three main rules for commenting!
1. Don't say anything to intentionally hurt another person.
2. No inappropriate language. ^.^
3. No spam comments please! (Me hates spam messages.)

Most importantly, have fun! -RockyTop2