Welcome to Animal Jam Roar! I hope you enjoy the blog. Be sure to comment and come back often for updates!! :)

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Conch Couch

Roar Jammers!  The last day to enter my contest in tomorrow.  The new underwater item in the Conch Couch sold in that Kani Cove store place.

Conch Couch.  Try saying the five times in a row!  Conch couch, conch couch, conch cow--.  Yeah, fail.
I assume all the Halloween stuff will be gone tomorrow, with the update.  But, I just had to point out these cute little decorations.


The tombstone and pumpkin are just so TINY.  Lol, that makes me laugh for some reason.

So I just randomly hung out in Sarepia earlier.  And, as always, there were tons of role-players saying things that make no sense. XD

Seriously, I could sit there for hours and be entertained.

There is also a new post on the DE, wanting you to watch Brady's video and pressuring you to visit Nat Geo's site.  Jeez, AJ HQ, way to make us feel relaxed.  But, they make it up with this nice photo of a frog.

Nothing like a poison, 1-inch frog to turn your day around!

So long guys.  Hopefully they'll be a nice update tomorrow!
P.S. Pay a visit to my journal blog?

1 comment:

  1. I love poison dart frogs they're so beautiful I've seen so many in an empty-aquarium-type thing and I like how the red ones are called strawberry don't eat them lol

    ReplyDelete

Commenting Rules
There's only three main rules for commenting!
1. Don't say anything to intentionally hurt another person.
2. No inappropriate language. ^.^
3. No spam comments please! (Me hates spam messages.)

Most importantly, have fun! -RockyTop2