Welcome to Animal Jam Roar! I hope you enjoy the blog. Be sure to comment and come back often for updates!! :)

Saturday, November 16, 2013

The Great Escape Music

Roar Jammers!  Dang, it took me FOREVER to find the new item.  I apparently forgot that the Diamond Shop existed.  Because the brand new item today is the Great Escape adventure music!

It does sound quite suspenseful and adventure-y.  Glad we can now have it in our dens!  (Well, members anyway.. D: )

There's been some more number glitches going on.



And, I'm not sure if this feature has always been available or what, but now when you block someone, they can no longer enter your den (even if it's unlocked.)

Here, lemme explain.  Someone's completely bothering me.  I block them.


They try to get into my den.  It LOOKS open.


But, it's not open, just to that one player.

Interesting, eh?

Later Jammers!  Roar on. =^.^=

10 comments:

  1. AJ is getting really glitchy lately. O.O
    ~cloud

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yea i REALY hop they fix all their glitches next update because if i turn frozen in another adventure ill scream!!!!!
      -fuzzheadlola

      Delete
  2. I am the one who told her that!!!!!

    fluffybunny326

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We experienced it yesterday. Andreww21 blocked rocky so she can`t enter, Andreww claimed it as a "glitch". Just regular block rules.
      (May you please stop using my Miss Thecat outfit?)
      -Lemo

      Delete
    2. But thanks for letting me know, regardless!

      Delete
  3. Hey can I get some credits too!? :T

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops, sorry. I guess you were the one who figured out. Thankies for ze topic. =)

      Delete
  4. I keep my den locked all the time anyway :3 I don't like when random people go in it…

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me either! >.>
      ~kiki51772 peace love spiders~

      Delete
  5. I've been getting the number glitch a lot lately, for like two or three weeks. The howls were numbered, the Jammers, the Jam-A-Grams, the rares, the pretty much everything!

    ReplyDelete

Commenting Rules
There's only three main rules for commenting!
1. Don't say anything to intentionally hurt another person.
2. No inappropriate language. ^.^
3. No spam comments please! (Me hates spam messages.)

Most importantly, have fun! -RockyTop2