Welcome to Animal Jam Roar! I hope you enjoy the blog. Be sure to comment and come back often for updates!! :)

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Striped Scarf

                 *looks at yesterday`s post* Wait, I`m supposed to post today? Alright. o_o
             Chirp Jammers! Lemo posting for 4 days, meep. o3o" The new item is the member striped scarf!

Pretty much like the nm scarf, oh well. :|

On the first day of December, my den will be open. I`ll try to make it as Jamaaliday-ish as possible.
Can you make a jamaaliday like den with a flower carpet? I need to kow. *-*

I`m horrible at dens, but I`m good in clothing. Rocky is good in dens, and does wll in clothing.

WHAT IS HAPPENING? XD

Time for the crazy clothing section. I ended up in a member, so now for a nm! 

Starry Bunny
You`ll need
Star hat (any color)
Lollipop necklace (any color)
Worn blanket or butterfly wings (any color
Freedom bands (optional)
Mix and match colors, and vwala! :D

Sorry for a short post, reach for the skies!

9 comments:

  1. Lemo I think it would be good to buy every color of the new candle ornament and surround them all over you den use starry night wall paper and flower carpet then you could just put some little cute decor!
    fluffybunny326 Peace love and unicorn!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. dude dont stead peacelove and unicorns from me >:(
      -fuzzheadlola

      Delete
    2. *steal
      -fuzzheadlola

      Delete
    3. Hm, I actually thougt that line was from the Art Studio, the one who makes the animals and the voice for Sketch Jam.Was it Tyler, perhaps?
      -Lemo

      Delete
  2. I would show you my Christmas den, but it's locked away -.-
    Anyway, I do hope the non-member scarf will return too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a black non-member scarf, like to trade for it? o3o
      -Lemo

      Delete
  3. Me too Aubrey I would love them to come back out!

    Fluffybunny326

    ReplyDelete
  4. i hope tomorrow's item will be headress!!
    -fuzzheadlola

    ReplyDelete

Commenting Rules
There's only three main rules for commenting!
1. Don't say anything to intentionally hurt another person.
2. No inappropriate language. ^.^
3. No spam comments please! (Me hates spam messages.)

Most importantly, have fun! -RockyTop2