Welcome to Animal Jam Roar! I hope you enjoy the blog. Be sure to comment and come back often for updates!! :)

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Pets, Armor, and More!

Roar Jammers!  The much awaited update day is here.  But, first let's start with the returning item, the Turkey Hat!

This seems like it should be in the Conservation Museum Shop.  But it's cute and non member, what more could you ask for? ^.^

Now, the main topic of this update is the Play as Your Pet Party!  (Lengthy name, eh?)

Well, I was kinda disappointed deer didn't come THIS time.  Oh well.  But a really neat idea for a party and a great way to involve pets.  Plus, non members can attend because of ze hamster.  But they won't be able to get to the "Secret Shop" because they can't own flying pets. D: 

I'll create a separate post once the party arrives.  Looks like they're still doing the "Pets Only" party as well as this new one.
The next page talks about Ice Armor.

You can get this set when you redeem a gift card by the end of the year.  Here's someone already wearing it.


I think the wings are the coolest part.  Next page!

Yep, they are indeed "deer" and not "reindeer."  And they should be here for the next update!  I recommend watching the adventure video, featuring Liza.
Next page!
Jamaaliday gifts will start up at the beginning of December!  I wonder if they'll (hopefully) be different this year..  Plus, a gems x2 reminder.

And last but also least is the same page about the "Jump" game.

Thanks, that's helpful. ^^

There's been a little glitch-fix with the words on JAGs.  They have returned to normal size.

But the number glitch has NOT been fixed, I've noticed. 
If you have some time to spare, here is this update's activity calender.

Enjoy the update, peeps.
 

1 comment:

  1. for the ice armor I want it but I got a membership in use so If I get another one will I get the armor

    ReplyDelete

Commenting Rules
There's only three main rules for commenting!
1. Don't say anything to intentionally hurt another person.
2. No inappropriate language. ^.^
3. No spam comments please! (Me hates spam messages.)

Most importantly, have fun! -RockyTop2