Welcome to Animal Jam Roar! I hope you enjoy the blog. Be sure to comment and come back often for updates!! :)

Thursday, November 28, 2013

Pet Stone Chair

                   Chirp Jammers! The new item today is the Pet Stone Chair in play-as-your pet party! :3
Credit to winkwinkwink
                                                       
                   
                             It looks very, very miniature and fragile. Why not make a pet den with the castle pet houses in Epic Wonders and put them together with the items from the party? Now your pet will have a little den of its own. c:

                               Now, for something completly off topic. When I logged on, there were 3 jam-a-grams,                                                    one even said this!
                                                 

Just seeing a simple letter like that really makes my day! It`s nice seeing people appreciate all out hard work on making posts on this blog. ^_^
I salute to you, ma`am / sir! 

Time for crazy little- WAIT BEFORE THAT.
AJHQ made a new post on the Daily Explorer,
Credit to winkwinkwink

Eleephaants! I really like elephants for some reason, and good thing they`re back. I wish girraffes and rhinos will come back, I really want them back right now. >.<

NOW it`s really time for that crazy outfit time. :3

Skull-headed wolf

You`ll need the following:
Wolf 
Skull Helmet (any color)
Leaf necklace and armor (any color, matching)
Jamaaliday bow (any color, matching)
Mix and match in, and vwala!   

THE NIGHT OF
THE PHANTOMS
  NEVER ENDS!
      
Thanks for reading this post! o3o Reach for the skies!

8 comments:

  1. I think that was yesterday's item because I saw that item yesterday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for giving me credit in the photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. -Looks at post- -writes JAG- -sends-

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lemo! I think you should tell Rocky to put the latest clothes in another section of the blog called " Costume Corner" like the Daily Explorer's. Also check out my Outifts

    -Xavier883

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh! Also there's a new post from the DE

      -Xavier883

      Delete
  5. Thanks Xavier! And about the "Costume Corner" thing, me and Rocky already talked about those things. ^_^
    -Lemo

    ReplyDelete

Commenting Rules
There's only three main rules for commenting!
1. Don't say anything to intentionally hurt another person.
2. No inappropriate language. ^.^
3. No spam comments please! (Me hates spam messages.)

Most importantly, have fun! -RockyTop2