Welcome to Animal Jam Roar! I hope you enjoy the blog. Be sure to comment and come back often for updates!! :)

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Seaweed Boa

Roar Jammers!  I'm back from my trip. :D  Thanks to Lemo for posting.  I couldn't have done it better myself!  So anyway, today's returning item is the Seaweed Boa from Bahari Bargains.


Oh, and I will try to do all my images as a GIF now to make the posts more colorful.

So I've been thinking about the deer/reindeer thing.  The males have antlers, correct?

Well, apparently we'll only be able to get female deer/reindeer.  But it DOES have boy eyes. O-o  Maybe it's just a baby one. :3

Here's a fun den decor idea.  Buying different colored lava lamps and lining them up anywhere makes a rainbow of fun!  (Woah, that sounded lame.)

Lame or not, it looks pretty darn awesome.

In other news, some warm weather items are on clearance!


Those are items you'd always expect to be there. 0.0  So get em' before they go!

That's all guys.  I might be posting some trip photos on my journal blog later, so stay tuned for that. :)


12 comments:

  1. That does look pretty cool! I'll have to try that in my den. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 24lovefancy here.Can u tell me when you'll be on AJ?u haven't traded me my prize yet!?
    -24lovefancy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Times are so tricky. D: Do you live in European time zone? If so, I'll be on around 4:00 p.m. every day.
      If not, let me know and I'll calculate the time difference.

      Delete
    2. I live in Alberta,Calgary.I usually go on at 10:00am(my time)but I can't make any promises.
      -24lovefancy

      Delete
    3. Wut city do u live in?
      -24lovefancy

      Delete
    4. Well, I don't want to share the exact city. :D But I live in Germany, so I THINK we're 6-7 hours ahead. So if you're on around 10:00 am, that's 4-5 p.m. here. I'll try to be on around that time!

      Delete
    5. I'll try to be on at that time.
      -24lovefancy
      P.S.u don't have 2 tell me the city if u don't want 2.

      Delete
    6. why did u delete me?
      -24lovefancy

      Delete
    7. I didn't delete you! It's that buddy glitch that if you accept a buddy request over JAG when the player isn't currently online, it later removes them from your list. >.<

      Delete
    8. OMG!
      -24lovefancy

      Delete
    9. I'm on AJ.
      -24lovefancy

      Delete

Commenting Rules
There's only three main rules for commenting!
1. Don't say anything to intentionally hurt another person.
2. No inappropriate language. ^.^
3. No spam comments please! (Me hates spam messages.)

Most importantly, have fun! -RockyTop2