Welcome to Animal Jam Roar! I hope you enjoy the blog. Be sure to comment and come back often for updates!! :)

Monday, November 4, 2013

Rare Shark Tooth

Roar Jammers!  Enter my contest here.  Today is RIM, a pretty cool one.  Here is the Rare Shark Tooth from Bahari Bargains.

Ima rank it! :D  Creativeness: 4/5, Coloring: 4/5, Price: 4/5.  So, it's basically a 4.  Do yall agree?  I hope they make a land version of it!

You know how they took all those items away from the Mystery Emporium?  Like the skinny lamp and telescope?  I wonder if they will come back or not.  And if not, what items will take their place?


I think they should bring back beta globes and book and sell them there.  It seems fitting. :3
 
Also, doesn't this phantom in the jar look kinda funny?

It would be even funnier if its eye followed you. XD

In other news, I created a journal blog!  It seemed like a fun thing to try, so I thought why not?  Click here to go to it.  I haven't got any real posts yet, but they will be coming shortly. :)

That's all guys!  Peace.


3 comments:

  1. Minecraft sucks!Don't play it!And if you do,quit immediately!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why? I kind of like it soemtimes, only on the computer, but not if it's on my iPod :3

      Delete
  2. rocky this is butercup28 cn i be in ur contest?

    ReplyDelete

Commenting Rules
There's only three main rules for commenting!
1. Don't say anything to intentionally hurt another person.
2. No inappropriate language. ^.^
3. No spam comments please! (Me hates spam messages.)

Most importantly, have fun! -RockyTop2