Welcome to Animal Jam Roar! I hope you enjoy the blog. Be sure to comment and come back often for updates!! :)

Saturday, November 2, 2013

Faerie Wings

Roar Jammers!  Enter my contest here.  Sorry about the late post.  >.<  But, we have a pretty cool item today, the Faerie Wings.

I'm pretty sure these are returning, but they look nice.  I just wish they were non-member! 

It seems AJ HQ has introduced a new series of post on their blog.  "Savvy Jammer."  Apparently, they're going to address myths that Jammers have brought up, but aren't actually true.

THANK you, the whole diamond shop thingy was driving me crazy.  I assume they'll talk about the Mt. Shiveer ice jumping soon. ^D^
There's also a new News Crew out.  Click here to go to the DE.

And on Jammer Voice we have a comment answering all of the questions.

Thankies, great answers!

Alright, that's all for today.  Later peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting Rules
There's only three main rules for commenting!
1. Don't say anything to intentionally hurt another person.
2. No inappropriate language. ^.^
3. No spam comments please! (Me hates spam messages.)

Most importantly, have fun! -RockyTop2