Welcome to Animal Jam Roar! I hope you enjoy the blog. Be sure to comment and come back often for updates!! :)

Monday, November 11, 2013

Rare Uni-Horn

                Chirp Jammers! It`s Rare Item Monday again, and the rare is the RARE Unicorn Horn! 
                         

It is very colorful, reminds me of a grape vine for some reason. Why not be a grape unicorn? CB And there`s still that wacky number glitches going on, why is it happening? O_o
Credit snowyclaw

Credit- Snowyclaw
                    They`re ALL different numbers, alert is #4141, name tags are #6341, buying an animal is #4425, while the rare tags are #8324.. Don`t you think those are the numbers for their text/ description? 
            Also, yesterday, the wonderful snowyclaw was online, so I asked her for an autograph, and guess                                                                       what?   

She replied to it! I was really REALLY suprised, through all those letters, she was still able to reply! :D
Also DE posts,

A new outfit, perhaps? I`ll alternate member and non-member outfits.

You`ll  need:
Pilgrim Hat
A raccoon
Leaf paw armor, or whatever thats called
Worn Blanket
Mix and match up the colors, and get your own Pilgrim Raccoon! :D
This is all for todays post, reach for the skies!

10 comments:

  1. When I was doing Meet Cosmo and it showed the Arrow where Cosmo was (just like when you have multiple players on an adv.) and a speech bubble was coming from him with #6288.

    -MangoShapedSpace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are just TOO many numbers everywhere! D:>

      Delete
    2. i was making a new account for fun then #6288 in a bubble came up i was like O_O

      Delete
  2. I got an autograph from Snowyclaw back when the glitch was still going and yo cold type whatever you wanted. She wrote my name in the letter. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know that glitch, and I know the new version.And nice job getting the autograph! o3o

      Delete
  3. hmm i had a glitch yesterday where i typed 113 letters in a JAG insted of 70 weird right?
    -fuzzheadlola

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those Random Numbers have appeared me Twice.
    1st when I was finishing Hard Return of the Phantoms on a Ban (I said WTF cause of a cheap prize), but I walked thorugh the Portal and when i got back it was Still there but I could move
    2nd When I Received a Trade for A Rare Astronaut Helmet the items where rare Freedom Mask and Rare Clover Blanket, but the ´´Rare´´ Thing on the Clover Blanket Appeared to be #6745

    -Xavier883

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi rocky - butercup28

    ReplyDelete

Commenting Rules
There's only three main rules for commenting!
1. Don't say anything to intentionally hurt another person.
2. No inappropriate language. ^.^
3. No spam comments please! (Me hates spam messages.)

Most importantly, have fun! -RockyTop2