Welcome to Animal Jam Roar! I hope you enjoy the blog. Be sure to comment and come back often for updates!! :)

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Pencil Desk

Roar Jammers!  Today the pencil desk decided it had had enough vacation and came back to stores.

A nice little item, who could criticize it?  But one thing I WILL criticize (I'm such a positive person) is that AJ HQ seems to take away items only so they can bring them back later.  Plus it's member, so...automatic criticism there. :p

An interesting memo was sent out yesterday!

Here are my favorites. 



Something that I noticed with The Hive adventure!  I played hard mode yesterday with my buddy fluffybunny326, aaaand there's now a little movie that comes up before you fight the phantom king.

It looks like he's emerging (or going down towards, I can't remember) a fort of some sort.  *Scratches head*  So go do the adventure and see for yourself!

Here's a runaway words glitch.

Sadly, there is no ability to change the tree's eyes.  Maybe a new feature coming soon? XD

Also, an emote button glitch.  Which you click on the emote tab, and then click out of it...

It just kinda...randomly stays lit.  O-o

See you guys tomorrow.  (Well, not really.   But you know what I mean.)  Later gators!

2 comments:

  1. thanks for the shout out rocky!!!!!!! :0 :) :() XXDXDXDXDXDXDX

    ReplyDelete
  2. The same emotes glitch has been happening to me. AND sometimes when I got to my den, nothing is in it and there is no music! I really hope Animal Jam finds a way to fix it.
    SealGirl47078

    ReplyDelete

Commenting Rules
There's only three main rules for commenting!
1. Don't say anything to intentionally hurt another person.
2. No inappropriate language. ^.^
3. No spam comments please! (Me hates spam messages.)

Most importantly, have fun! -RockyTop2