Welcome to Animal Jam Roar! I hope you enjoy the blog. Be sure to comment and come back often for updates!! :)

Sunday, November 24, 2013

Fruit Bowl and Stool

Roar Jammers!  The returning item today is the Fruit Bowl.

Cheap, non member, and perfect for Feast of Thanks.  It won't stay for long so get it before it goes.

And apparently I forgot another item as well.  The Pet Diner Stool from the P.A.Y.P.P. (Bet you can't guess what that means.)

From Animal Jammerz Blog

Here's something neat I found in the Trading Party.

Hmm, I've never seen that lamp before. O.O  It would make a really cool new item!

I just had another brilliant idea. :D  You know how on AJ it always appears to be day?  It would be really awesome if there was a "Light and Dark" setting that you could control.  Because if AJ HQ controlled it automatically, they would use an American time zone and it would always be dark for other time zones.

Switching topics, here's an opinion on bringing back rares from Jammer Voice.



Bunches of people are obsessed with rares, that is true.  Maybe AJ HQ doesn't bring back a bunch of rares because they're afraid those obsessed people (who are paying for membership) would quit.

If you've been living under a rock for the past six months, here's a post telling you about adventures!



The alphas highlighted in adventures so far are Liza, Cosmo, and Greely.  Which alpha do you want to see next?

That's all for today.  Later peeps! =^.^=

8 comments:

  1. I want to see Marco and penguin only gate. I AM A PENGUIN

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to see Peck and bunny only gate.Bunnies are my favorite animal!
    -24lovefancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know but I think I was the first person to post the fruit bowl item I posted it at 12am (AJ time). I didn't even know AJHQ changed the time when it's a new animal jam day 0_0

    ReplyDelete
  4. IDEA SPARK! how about AJHQ makes an option to BLOCK trades?
    Let's say you're super rare and you have like all the betas you want. You're in Cascade, though, and some random seal keeps on trading you Rare Old Hoods for your spike collar, and you want to say 'STOP IT, SEAL, OR I'LL PUNCH YOU!' but you can't. With the option to block trades, when the seal clicks your player card to trade, it will have the gray thing over it and it wont let you trade you. I hope you guys like this idea! x3 -Rainbow Dash fish face-
    -Jammer780410...<3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those lanterns are from underwater!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah okay, thanks. Tis a shame they were wasted underwater...

      Delete

Commenting Rules
There's only three main rules for commenting!
1. Don't say anything to intentionally hurt another person.
2. No inappropriate language. ^.^
3. No spam comments please! (Me hates spam messages.)

Most importantly, have fun! -RockyTop2