Welcome to Animal Jam Roar! I hope you enjoy the blog. Be sure to comment and come back often for updates!! :)

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Play as your Pet Party!

*Scroll down for update post!*
Now, I made it to the totally epic Play as your Pet Party!

And either everything has shrunk, or you've grown!!


There's a new bar and even an "Actions" tab for your pets.



There's a nice little fountain...


And the shop on the ground sells lil' items for your pets.  And 2 of em' are non member!  (That's gotta be a record or something.)

And on top of the castle...



With a music shop, selling the nice tunes featured at the party.

And, if you're a butterfly, bat, owl, or hummingbird, you can fly around and into the air.  Here's the "Secret Shop."

It just sells some more small items.



All in all, I think this is a really neat party!  Completely original and it gives your pets a purpose for once. XD  But, I've already spotted a strange glitch that showed up on my pet's name tag.


Anywho, I hope everyone can make it to dis epic party. :D


4 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm so excited! I'm totally going to buy some furniture for my pets!
    SealGirl47078

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you change the color of the pet furniture?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, I *think* you can, if I remember correctly.

      Delete
  3. I want to go, but they're never on. They always make a cool new party and rarely put it on.

    ReplyDelete

Commenting Rules
There's only three main rules for commenting!
1. Don't say anything to intentionally hurt another person.
2. No inappropriate language. ^.^
3. No spam comments please! (Me hates spam messages.)

Most importantly, have fun! -RockyTop2