Welcome to Animal Jam Roar! I hope you enjoy the blog. Be sure to comment and come back often for updates!! :)

Saturday, November 30, 2013

Pet Princess Chair

                               Chirp Jammers! The supposedly new item today is the Pet Princess Chair!

Tiny, tiny beautiful detailed little items. Who WOULDN`T like them? I really like tiny items for some reason, is there something wrong with me? o-o
Earlier, I checked my email, there is a new message from AJHQ, I`ll show the pictures. ^.^


I like it how all the pictures are well detailed, and the.. *deeeeep breath*
DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER!!
*cough cough cough* Excuse me, I`m just really e!cited for the deer, and do any of you guys play Secretbuilders? If you do, add me~! I`m xxlemoajxx , it`ll be nice meeting new peeps!

And, a special Jamaaliday outfit request from andreww21!

I`ll call it, blue bunny jingles. .3.
You`ll need:
Blue Party Hat
Long/Short spike collar (diamond or rare)
Light blue clover blanket
Black elf bracletes

It is very creative actually, I like it! :D
And did you see the little note I placed in the last post? Outfit that starts with "L" and ends with an "A"?
If you don`t know it, it`s LOLITA FASHION! Click over here to learn about this popular fashion craze!
Thanks for reading this post, Rocky will post again tomorrow, see ya`ll soon!



8 comments:

  1. I have a feeling that the deer is going to be in the diamond shop...;-;

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope it won't! T^T I really want deers to be easy to earn for, not waiting 10 weeks for one. DX
      -Lemo

      Delete
  2. I should've known! my best friend is OBSESSED with Lolita Fashion! plus I love, in that biggest picture, how the monkeys are putting lights on the giraffe ^.^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eeee! Lolita Fashion is just so interesting, it HAD to be for the little costume spot! x3 There seems to be no Christmas Tree for the monkeys, so they decided to compromize! (typo? o-o)
      -Lemo

      Delete
  3. Hey Lemo!
    Can you buy the snow/ice castle/den during the Jamaalidays? (Sorry, I'm not sure what's called, but it's that den that's made out of ice with snow.)
    SealGirl47078

    ReplyDelete

Commenting Rules
There's only three main rules for commenting!
1. Don't say anything to intentionally hurt another person.
2. No inappropriate language. ^.^
3. No spam comments please! (Me hates spam messages.)

Most importantly, have fun! -RockyTop2