Welcome to Animal Jam Roar! I hope you enjoy the blog. Be sure to comment and come back often for updates!! :)

Friday, November 22, 2013

Pet Lawn Chair

Roar Jammers!  The new item was predictably at the Play as your pet party.  It's the small but cute Pet Lawn Chair sold at the land shop (I'll call it the Castle Shop.)

With all this furniture, you could make a den just for your pets!  But, I don't have any inventory spaces to waste on pampering my pets (sorry, guys.) 

Switching topics now (okay, not really) that darn name glitch keeps happening randomly.

Since when has my snow leopard been named "Instance1426186?"  That's right never!  I might not spoil my pets with items, but at lest I give them decent names. o3o

And, already, Jammers have found a way to turn a cute, innocent party into something bad.

Get a life, Winddog.

I've seen some super cute pet costumes around!  I'll do three costumes a day until I've reached all the pets. Maybe these will give you ideas of what you can do with your own pets! :)



All right, that's enough of pets for the day.  Oh wait, one more thing.

Three parties are "Go now" at the same time?  Riiight, that could happen.

Later gators!  Roar on. =^.^=


8 comments:

  1. and that owl looks like mine too... I love my owl, yet I just have to be stuck with three boring hamsters... one of them has wings from when I was a member though :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, a winged hamster is certainly better than a NOT winged hamster. ^3^

      Delete
  2. Hey rocky, ive heard rumors that headresses are coming back for feast of thanks this year. Do you think this is true?????
    -fuzzheadlola

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, Lemo's right! It would certainly cause a disturbance in the rare ladder. (I just invented that XD) But I think they should. Headdresses make awesome outfits. Thanksgiving is soon, so I guess we'll find out!

      Delete
    2. They should bring headdresses back with new colors but not the old colors

      Delete
    3. i think they should bring the old colors back because it would cause alot less scamming and hacking
      -fuzzheadlola

      Delete
  3. It could be coming back, but we can`t predict the future you know! ^-^" It just depends on AJHQ, coming back or not, we may all like it. (Aside from the people who overtraded for theirs)
    -Lemo

    ReplyDelete

Commenting Rules
There's only three main rules for commenting!
1. Don't say anything to intentionally hurt another person.
2. No inappropriate language. ^.^
3. No spam comments please! (Me hates spam messages.)

Most importantly, have fun! -RockyTop2