Welcome to Animal Jam Roar! I hope you enjoy the blog. Be sure to comment and come back often for updates!! :)

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Fisherman's Cape

Roar Jammers!  Today's new item is the Fisherman's Cape from Bahari Bargains.

Heh, just looks like a tangle of ropes to me.

Here was a memo I received from AJ HQ yesterday.

Are they doing something they're thankful for every day? 

Aaand, here's a cool raccoon outfit I saw in Jamaa.

Looks neat. ^-^ 
Autumn is definitely on it's way out.  Know why?


Yesh, soon the last leaves will fall and the tree will be covered with snow. :3  Funny, feels like just yesterday summer was starting.  Well not YESTERDAY yesterday, because yesterday I talked about mushroom chairs.  But you know what I mean, right?  No?  Oh, never mind. XP

Comment question!  What animal is the most unappreciated animal, or least used?  Which animal is OVERLY used? :D

That's all.  Roar on!

8 comments:

  1. The most unappreciated animal might be the panda. ;-;

    Arctic Wolves are overly use, since the Rise of Julian2. *dun dun dun*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Under appreciated: panda, koala, turtle, and elephant
    Overused: wolf. I have one but I rarely use it, and when I'm in Jamaa that's all I see.

    ReplyDelete
  3. least used is panda/koala
    over used is an artic wolf/wolf/bunny
    -fuzzheadlola

    ReplyDelete
  4. Under appreciated: Probably the panda :(
    Or maybe the kangaroo and snow leopard. :P

    Over used: The fox and the Arctic Wolf

    ReplyDelete
  5. Under appreciated:Pandas,Lions,
    Over used:Wolves,Arctic Wolves,Bunnies,
    My Main Animal Is A Bunny BTW.
    -24lovefancy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Retype,I just thought of more.
      Under appreciated:Pandas,Lions,Rhinos,Elephants,
      Over used:Wolves,Arctic Wolves,Bunnies,Foxes,
      My Main Animal Is A Bunny BTW.
      -24lovefancy

      Delete
  6. Under appreciated: koala's pandas and monkeys. :(
    Over used: arctic wolves, foxes and bunnies.
    I think the koalas, pandas and monkeys are unpopular because its hard to find an outfit for them. but ever animal needs respect! :(
    ~cloud

    ReplyDelete

Commenting Rules
There's only three main rules for commenting!
1. Don't say anything to intentionally hurt another person.
2. No inappropriate language. ^.^
3. No spam comments please! (Me hates spam messages.)

Most importantly, have fun! -RockyTop2