Welcome to Animal Jam Roar! I hope you enjoy the blog. Be sure to comment and come back often for updates!! :)

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Mushroom Chair

Roar Jammers! =^.^=  Today's new item in the returning Mushroom Chair.

A must have for the mushroom table.  I really like the color options for this, don't you?

A post on the Daily Explorer, giving you a hint about Coral Canyons J.B.


They said "Coral Canyons is the newest land in Jamaa to have a Journey Book page."  Correction:  Kimbara Outback it the newest one to have a page!  Come on, get your lands straight. XD  Also, spoiler alert with the cactus chair!  I think most peeps have completed all of the journey books by now.  That's the thing with them.  Journey books are fun while you search for the objects.  But once you get the prize, it's over. :T

A comment topic!  What's the best designed land?  What land should have more added to it?  My favorite is....


That's it, Jammers.  Roar on!

P.S. Click here.  And click here too.  Okay, that is all. :D


10 comments:

  1. I`m waiting for the News Crew results, I joined it, I`m like "WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT" when the new post was about the journey book. DX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, poor you! D: They'll probably come really soon, ^-^

      Delete
    2. asdfghklkjhgasdghj *spazzes out while waiting*

      Delete
  2. Appondale is actually my favorite land too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like Sarepia forest because i like forests. :3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like Appondale cause my favorite animals live there in real life!

    -Xavier883

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favourite is Serapia Forest

    ReplyDelete
  6. You remind me of my BFF. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Continue Reading m4h46h1b76 best replica bags online replica bags in delhi why not check here w5w56g3c82 bag replica high quality replica bags china d1e61u9w92 replica bags in china description d7z49q2i48 replica bags blog

    ReplyDelete

Commenting Rules
There's only three main rules for commenting!
1. Don't say anything to intentionally hurt another person.
2. No inappropriate language. ^.^
3. No spam comments please! (Me hates spam messages.)

Most importantly, have fun! -RockyTop2