Welcome to Animal Jam Roar! I hope you enjoy the blog. Be sure to comment and come back often for updates!! :)

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Anchor

Roar Jammers!  Enter my contest here.  (I'm getting really tried of saying that.  Thank goodness it ends in 2 days. XD)  Today's item for today is the underwater anchor sold in Kani Cove.

Looks very realistic.  Defo a necessity for an underwater den.

Here's a glitch seen before, involving dens, music, and ...well that's all it involves. :D



There's a specific thingy you do to pull it out into a den.  What that thingy is shall remain a mystery.

Well, I haven't got anything else, so here's am AJ MV that I find very hilarious.  And, no, it was not done by me.  I could never measure up to this quality.


I just love that! XD  Anyway, so long guys. 
Visit my Journal Blog? :3


2 comments:

  1. Ha! the Vid was Cool! The Duck wanted Grapes and was Bothering the Bunny and at the end the duck ended up wanting lemonade!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how to do the glitch!
    Cahill AJ

    ReplyDelete

Commenting Rules
There's only three main rules for commenting!
1. Don't say anything to intentionally hurt another person.
2. No inappropriate language. ^.^
3. No spam comments please! (Me hates spam messages.)

Most importantly, have fun! -RockyTop2