Welcome to Animal Jam Roar! I hope you enjoy the blog. Be sure to comment and come back often for updates!! :)

Saturday, November 23, 2013

Pet HD TV

Roar Jammers! Alright, I made it to the party and found the new item.  It's the Pet HD TV found in the Sky Shop.
All the pet items are cute because they're so darn small. :3

As nafaria9 pointed out on Animal Jam Whip, members now have 4 more animal spots.


To make room for the deer, eh?  That's a total of 28 animals. O.O  So, you would THINK that they could make at least one more nm animal slot.  That's all I'm saying.

A new epical den has been spotted at wolfluver2003's den. :D

I can only imagine how much time and inventory that would take. o.o

So, I've been thinking of some possible new lands AJ HQ could make.  They've already gotten all the main landscapes.  (i.e. forests, arctic, beach, desert)
So I was thinking they could make an "Old Town."  You know how a lot of towns have an old and a newer part?  Well, Jamaa's Old Town could have a bunch of buildings and temples and stuff. :3

Something like that.  (But more Jamaasian looking.)

Also, a landscape could be a lush stream area with a pretty waterfall.  It'd be the perfect environment for Grizzly Bears. (New animal anyone?)


Here's a hamster pet reminder post.

I'm just curious.  Does anyone know how many pet hamsters non members can have?

Go to the Jammer Voice page to see the results of the last poll!  (And don't forget to vote on the new ones.)  Also, a couple of new questions have been added to that page if you wanna answer em'.

Bye guys!  Keep on roaring.

10 comments:

  1. Thats just what i have been thinking! Grizzly bears would be awesome, so would polar bears! :)
    Cool signature by the way. ^.^
    ~cloud

    ReplyDelete
  2. The old town one looks like the temple of Zios.And I think non-members should deserve just one more animal slot.
    -24lovefancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. you can have as many hamsters as can fit in the inventory space :3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so happy with AJHQ for coming out with all the pet furniture! The only problem is, I'm having trouble fitting them in my den. I have a little pet area, but it's not very big.
    SealGirl47078

    ReplyDelete
  5. add me RockyTop2?
    ~kiki51772 peace love spiders~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey rockytop, I was looking through my buddies yesterday, and I think ur my buddy! anyway I just wanted to point that out cause I'm bored…

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't decide which pet TV I'm going to get, the blue and white one, or the purple one...
    SealGirl47078

    ReplyDelete
  8. The second scenery picture is similar to my desktop background,I just have 1 waterfall. I am just wondering but for little pet TV,are the channels the same as regular animals? Also can you check out my den? It's nm but epic :D I been trying to make my den epic for the epic dens list.

    ReplyDelete
  9. replica bags lv hermes replica n9m13a8e94 replica goyard bags you can try these out x9p28r8k41 gucci replica bags replica bags hermes site c2a35n7x03 fake louis vuitton replica bags new york

    ReplyDelete

Commenting Rules
There's only three main rules for commenting!
1. Don't say anything to intentionally hurt another person.
2. No inappropriate language. ^.^
3. No spam comments please! (Me hates spam messages.)

Most importantly, have fun! -RockyTop2