Welcome to Animal Jam Roar! I hope you enjoy the blog. Be sure to comment and come back often for updates!! :)

Thursday, November 7, 2013

Meet Cosmo for Everyone, Deer, and More

Roar Jammers!  Last day to enter my contest is today.  Results tomorrow! 
Yippee, update day.  But first let's start with the new item, the *snort* Fancy Shoes.

Really, when I first saw these I burst out in laughter.  I'm sure SOME people are gonna wear these, but I am not gonna be one of those people. :D


Hardy har.  Let's get on with the update!
As predicted, all NOP stuff and decorations are gone.  Here's the Jamaa Journal.

Since AJ is "Thankful for all Jammers," Meet Cosmo is for all!  Yes, about time!
Funny, there's nothing specific about the Feast of Thanks in this update.  That saddens me. D:

But who NEEDS Feast of Thanks when there's a new animal on the way?  I took the time and did the puzzle and...wallah!

Baaaw.  Looks like they heard Jammers' ideas!  So, do you think it's a deer or reindeer?  Reindeer would make sense because of the background.  But a deer could work for any season.  Either way, this *MUST* be a non member animal.


Mushroom den has returned!  I think it's one of the best designed ones.  And, the Great Escape can be played in hard mode with different prizes.  It just has faster zappers, different crystal puzzles, and more phantoms.  But don't click the 1st chest unless you want 1,000 gems!

Officially explains Game invites.  And lookie, all games x2 gems!


Pawesome, new AJ based app coming soon.  Do ya think it'll be kinda like sky high?

So long peeps! ^.^  Oh, check out my Journal Blog.  And, I added a little tab so I don't have to say that anymore.

17 comments:

  1. The deer will probably be in the Diamond Shop in a next week... >.<
    And they probably won't make new animal slots so I can't save a couple spaces to save for my (future) kangaroo and cheetah...
    Cahill AJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY I AM SO EXITED WOOW YAY BYE FLUFFYBUNNY326

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm very happy that Comso is finally now nonmember, but I don't like how Animal Jam Did it. When they made The Phantom Portal, they said it was a birthday present, and now they're saying its like a thanksgiving present. It's almost as if they don't actually want it to be nm.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Aubrey - Yeah, I see your point >.<

    Thanks for your compliment on the Mushroom Hut, Rocky ;)

    I SERIOUSLY hope AJ HQ doesn't bring that deer into the Diamond Shop...and I wonder if it'll be nm...and if it isn't, they HAVE to make one of the old animals nm. OR ELSE...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. soooo true
      -fuzzheadlola

      Delete
    2. I know!!! Now, I believe that it will not be in the Diamond Shop because they NEVER did puzzles for DS/gift cards (i.e. Cheetahs, which were kind of a surpise, seeming how some people thought it was a hyena, and others thought it was a cheetah), and they ALWAYS did puzzles for non-DS/gift cards (i.e. Raccoons)
      They still probably won't make a new animal slot. And, I agree that they are long overdue for making a nm animal, perhaps elephants? Or rhinos?
      Cahill AJ

      Delete
  5. The deer HAS to be nonmember! And if its in the diamond shop im gonna be beyond angry >:( AJHQ is advertising for diamonds on the news.. NO!!!!! ITS GONNA BE IN THE DIAMOND SHOP NO NO NO!!!!! NOOOOO
    Maybe AJHQ is just advertising and is kind enough to make it NOT sold in the diamond shop.

    ReplyDelete
  6. If it's non-member, I'd squeal with joy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i don't care non member or not I just hope you can buy it with gems but im sure I won't diamonds I mean think of it...all the diamond shop animals never had puzzles for example the raccoon it had a puzzle same thing with all the other old animals exept for the diamond shop animals.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Shouldn't giraffes be returning soon??

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi rocky ! wats up
    ,butercup28

    ReplyDelete
  10. Usually the animals with puzzles are not diamond-paying, because the dime animals never had one. I hear you nm's, because members usually get everything ('o') ~ AmurLeopardLover

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey these are deer and I think they'll be diamond shop. It would make sense cuz AJ wants money, and having new animals coming like every five minutes, it would force members to go buy a diamond gift card (I did 8O)

    Hey Rocky! From DRGoN29445

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also, I THINK deer are coming December 1st. Cool!

      Also from DRGoN29445

      Delete

Commenting Rules
There's only three main rules for commenting!
1. Don't say anything to intentionally hurt another person.
2. No inappropriate language. ^.^
3. No spam comments please! (Me hates spam messages.)

Most importantly, have fun! -RockyTop2