Welcome to Animal Jam Roar! I hope you enjoy the blog. Be sure to comment and come back often for updates!! :)

Saturday, September 21, 2013

Beaded Necklace

Roar Jammers!  Today's the last day to enter my contest.

So today's item is the predicted beaded necklace.

It's a bit too pink for me, but you can change the color, of course.  It would be fine if it was nm.  But as a member item, well.. >.<

Here's a random memo from AJHQ. :D

I tried Meet Cosmo in hard again and received these wonderful mushrooms. .3. Definitely not a rare spike. :/  But think about it.  If you were trapped on a deserted island, would you rather have edible mushrooms or a useless spike necklace? :D


Is there going to be a pirate attack on Jamaa any time soon?

Because I've been seeing a lot of eye patches lately.  Ahoy Mateys!


 Later dudes! =^.^=

4 comments:

  1. I <3 the beaded necklaced ^.^
    I also changed my blog design! :D
    (not bragging or anything)
    ~Cloudclaws

    ReplyDelete
  2. I.WANT.THOSE.MUSHROOMS.GIVE.ME.THEM XD

    ReplyDelete

Commenting Rules
There's only three main rules for commenting!
1. Don't say anything to intentionally hurt another person.
2. No inappropriate language. ^.^
3. No spam comments please! (Me hates spam messages.)

Most importantly, have fun! -RockyTop2