Welcome to Animal Jam Roar! I hope you enjoy the blog. Be sure to comment and come back often for updates!! :)

Saturday, September 7, 2013

Silver Chain Necklace

Roar Jammers!  Enter my contest here.  
Today's item is the silver chain necklace from Jam-mart Clothing.

Been there, seen that.  I suppose the gold one will be coming out quite soon.

And here's a commonly seen glitch in Epic Wonders.

Does anyone know how to get on top of that orb? o-o

As a random side topic, what AJ party do you like the most?  I kinda like the trading party because of this cool hang-out area.

Don't ask me about the hamburger. XD  I'm really hungry right now for some reason..

That's all for today peeps.  Rocky is out!

2 comments:

  1. Hi!
    I love your website!! Me and my family just moved to California and we don't have internet yet so we have to use the computers at my mom's friend's house, but she doesn't have Flash so I can't play Animal Jam, so I check this website everyday to see what's new on Animal Jam. When we get internet, (which I think we'll be getting pretty soon) I'll send you a thank you gift for having this paw some website. What would you like? I don't have many "good items" but I have some rares.
    -SealGirl47078

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, thank you so much! But really, I don't need anything. It means a lot to me that you look at my blog. =)

      Delete

Commenting Rules
There's only three main rules for commenting!
1. Don't say anything to intentionally hurt another person.
2. No inappropriate language. ^.^
3. No spam comments please! (Me hates spam messages.)

Most importantly, have fun! -RockyTop2