Welcome to Animal Jam Roar! I hope you enjoy the blog. Be sure to comment and come back often for updates!! :)

Saturday, September 14, 2013

Phantom Lockbox

Roar Jammers!  Today's item is yet another way to torture le poor phantoms.

I can't feel too bad for them, though.  They are constantly taking away my hearts in adventures!! >:)

Speaking of adventures, I've noticed some interesting changes.
In the Return of The Phantoms (Hard), when you enter the second room with the keys, it doesn't reload.  Like you can walk straight into the second room with no delay.  Helpful!
Second of all, I've noticed you can disappear behind the rocks.

It's probably already been like that, but whatevs.  It's cool. ;)

And 3rdly,  Some of the land setup seems to be different.

You have to go do it yourself to see what I mean..

And I've spotted a new item around:

Rare police hat, a future RIM for sure.  The coloring looks so darn colorful!! :D

Oh, I finally put up another contest.  It's super simple, enter it here

Have a Jammytastic Day.  Later gators! =^.^=

2 comments:

  1. I agree! :D the rare police hat it SO colorful!
    Anyway, can you come to my 25 follows party? sorry for spamming.. And anyone who is reading this can come too!

    When: 7:00 AM Animal jam river time this sunday(saturday for US timezone)
    Where: my den (cloudclaws)
    Its ok if you can't come!

    ReplyDelete
  2. its good that ajhq is putting out more non member rares... non members are people too you know!

    ReplyDelete

Commenting Rules
There's only three main rules for commenting!
1. Don't say anything to intentionally hurt another person.
2. No inappropriate language. ^.^
3. No spam comments please! (Me hates spam messages.)

Most importantly, have fun! -RockyTop2