Welcome to Animal Jam Roar! I hope you enjoy the blog. Be sure to comment and come back often for updates!! :)

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Studded Collar and Jellyfish Hat

Roar Jammers!  This item was actually released yesterday..I just forgot to post about it.  Presenting..the studded collar! XD

As Lemo pointed out to me, it's the same COLORS as the rare spikes, but obviously it's not as...pointy.  What do YOU think of it?  Would you spend 3 diamonds on it? o_o

And today's actual item is the Jellyfish Hat.  Why do I get the oddest feeling I've seen this before..?

Picture credit to Animal Jam Times.  (AJ won't let me log in for some reason..)

Here's a memo about Brady Barr.

The question happens to be about elephant poop.  ^^

A DE post on the Play Wild Fund.


This reminds me of something.  You know how AJ dropped some hints that the new animal might be a cheetah?  In the Conservation Museum, you can donate gems to big cats, one of them being cheetahs.  Maybe that's the cat they've gotten the most gem donations from! o-o

Anyway, I hope I can get into AJ soon.  It just keeps loading in the same screen and won't stop.  >.<
Keep roaring!  =^.^=


3 comments:

  1. Just saying studded collar came out yesterday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is something wrong with AJ? It wouldn't load.
    Anyways, nice blog. I followed it. :)
    Visit my blog, theanimaljamjewel.blogspot.com
    Thanks. :)
    ~Sweetpanda56789

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, that happened to me too. ^^;
    NEVER-ENDING LOADING SCREEN ERG DX

    ReplyDelete

Commenting Rules
There's only three main rules for commenting!
1. Don't say anything to intentionally hurt another person.
2. No inappropriate language. ^.^
3. No spam comments please! (Me hates spam messages.)

Most importantly, have fun! -RockyTop2