Welcome to Animal Jam Roar! I hope you enjoy the blog. Be sure to comment and come back often for updates!! :)

Friday, September 6, 2013

Turquoise Ring

Roar Jammers!  Enter me CONTEST.  
I feel like this item has been already out, but obviously it's new.

It's non member, yippee!  This so rarely happens, we should throw a party every time it does.  Rings are such small items.  You can barely see them on a fox or a bunny.

There's this really cute video in Jammer Central that I didn't notice before.

 It's called Kickin' It starring a kangaroo. :3

I didn't do this video, it was recorded by someone else.  Just so you know. ^^

There's three posts on the DE that I haven't put up here.  One of them is the synchronized swimming winners.

That was one of the winning entries from nafaria9.  Totally flipperific.

And, there's a new news crew!


I might give it a shot, even though I couldn't care less about school.

It's sad that AJ HQ has to continuously tell people to stop scamming and to use the trade system.  It's a problem that people should have solved by now.  Just saying.

Alright, have a good weekend guys!  Keep roaring.

2 comments:

Commenting Rules
There's only three main rules for commenting!
1. Don't say anything to intentionally hurt another person.
2. No inappropriate language. ^.^
3. No spam comments please! (Me hates spam messages.)

Most importantly, have fun! -RockyTop2