Welcome to Animal Jam Roar! I hope you enjoy the blog. Be sure to comment and come back often for updates!! :)

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Phantom Cell and News Crew

Roar Jammerians.  :p Enter my contest here.
Today's item is yet another phantom one, the Phantom Cell.


Pricey, as usual.  Are they finally done with devices to torture the poor phantoms?  I sure hope so...

So yeah, you're probably wondering why I included "News Crew" in the title.

Do you recognize a fox in there? O.O

Yep, it's me!  I won the News Crew!  :)  If you want to read the article, prepare to be unimpressed.  I pretended I love, loved school. :D And it really wasn't my best.  And less people submitted stuff so I had a higher chance of winning.  ^^  Oh well, a win's a win. I'm defo not complaining!  Oh and thanks to my buddies who took the time to pose for the picture.  I owe you one! ;)
They haven't sent the plaque yet, but I'm sure it will come soon.

Now, enough of my News Crew rant, here's the WTSS.

How did they get the speech bubble to be so...LONG?  0-o

Alright, bye guys! 
*Graphic people, I have not forgotten about you.  Ima get them done asap!*

5 comments:

  1. Meep! Congrats on the news crew!

    And to do that super long message (which me and AmyGoesRawrX3 found out, by the way) is:
    Type 5 letters (e.g. OOOOO) and then add a space after them. Copy that, 5 letters + space, and paste it till the chat bar is full. Press enter, or whatever, and voila! ^.^
    It only works with certain letters, though.
    M, O, Q, and a couple of others.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I feel so lucky. :3
      And thanks for the letter info too. Who knew? :D
      Oh wait, I guess you did...nm. ;)

      Delete
  2. Congrats! I'm not really surprised, you have such a bubbly personality that fits perfectly into a News Crew! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on become a News Crew member, Rocky! :) You're now one of us! :3

    ~Wolfinery

    ReplyDelete

Commenting Rules
There's only three main rules for commenting!
1. Don't say anything to intentionally hurt another person.
2. No inappropriate language. ^.^
3. No spam comments please! (Me hates spam messages.)

Most importantly, have fun! -RockyTop2