Welcome to Animal Jam Roar! I hope you enjoy the blog. Be sure to comment and come back often for updates!! :)

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Gold Chain Necklace and Tail Armor

Enter my contest here.
Roar Jammers!  The new item today is yesterday's companion, the Gold Chain Necklace.

It happens to be 200 gems more, probably because it's "golden" and everything.

Also, I think I missed a second item from yesterday?  The final part of the Wind Armor, the tail.

Looks pretty cool.  Collecting diamonds is such a tedious process, though.  Maybe if they gave us 2 diamonds a week..

Look at what dis random Jammer said.

Ha!  How funny. :D

I also spotted someone doing a glitch on the slides in Sarepia Forest.


The people are just standing on the slide.  Not moving or anything.  Has anyone done this glitch before?

Last but not least, (well, actually it is least) there's a new post on the DE.

AJ seems to really be pushing the ocean thing.  I hope they don't end up taking oceans away because of a popularity decrease!  I couldn't imagine Jamaa without the option of the great depths...

Alright, bai guys!  Keep roaring!


2 comments:

  1. I think a lot of the reason oceans are unpopular is because most jammers are non members and if they don't want to delet one of 2 land animals then they can't go undersea

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is true. ^^ Gawsh, I remember how annoying that was! You don't want to waste one of your animals with a seal...so what's you option?

    ReplyDelete

Commenting Rules
There's only three main rules for commenting!
1. Don't say anything to intentionally hurt another person.
2. No inappropriate language. ^.^
3. No spam comments please! (Me hates spam messages.)

Most importantly, have fun! -RockyTop2