Welcome to Animal Jam Roar! I hope you enjoy the blog. Be sure to comment and come back often for updates!! :)

Monday, September 30, 2013

Rare Wavy Bookshelf

Roar Jammers!  Finally, that non-loading span from yesterday is over. O.o  And RIM is another den one, at LAST.

It's so...VIBRANT. <3  And non member (gasps).  And you see those books on the middle shelf?  They're beta books! ...
 I now realize that that was the case with the normal one too.

Epic fail!
So I just had one of my many brilliant ideas.  (Heh.)  I'm going to go parachute off the Eiffel Tower!  Wait, that's one of my dumb ideas.  The BRILLIANT one is AJ-related.

You know how when you want to take items off, you have to SCROLL through all your items to find the one that you're wearing and then take the extra milli-second to click it, therefore removing it?  That's 5 seconds of your life you'll never get back!  Wouldn't it be so SIMPLE if you could you click the clothes on your character to take them off?  :O  -Crowds scream their approval-  Amazing, I know..AJHQ should really consider this.  Not that they ever consider my ideas.  Half the time I don't consider them either!  (Hello?  Eiffel Tower.)

As you can tell I'm feeling a little bit.. crazy today. Wait, that's how I always am! 
Keepy roaring, guys! :D


3 comments:

  1. That's what you have to do on Club penguin! >.<

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweetpanda56789 Not Signed InSeptember 30, 2013 at 9:35 AM

    Ikr. 5 second of waste. ):

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your awesome, RockyTop2!

    ReplyDelete

Commenting Rules
There's only three main rules for commenting!
1. Don't say anything to intentionally hurt another person.
2. No inappropriate language. ^.^
3. No spam comments please! (Me hates spam messages.)

Most importantly, have fun! -RockyTop2