Welcome to Animal Jam Roar! I hope you enjoy the blog. Be sure to comment and come back often for updates!! :)

Thursday, September 5, 2013

Wind Gauntlet

Roar Jammers!  Please enter my contest here if you haven't already. =)

So apparently it's not update day today.  I was wrong. D:  Just kidding, I am NEVER wrong.  I merely misspoke. ;D  I now realize that none of you care about whether or not I am wrong.  Moving on!

Gauntlets.  I learned a new word today!  So it kinda LOOKS like the toes are just floating.  But it looks nice on an animal.

Much better than the clumsy phoenix leg armor. 

I noticed something in the Enchanted Hollow den.  If you put an item sorta inside the soil..

You can see the edge where the soil ends. 0.0 

Now, on to an interesting thing someone said..

Someone is a little bit proud of their den! XD

Also in Jamaa (I didn't get a picture of it), I saw someone say "Mira Stinks!"  And all these other people were like "Yeah, you're right!"  So then, I went up to them and started telling them how important Mira is to Jamaa culture, ect.  They didn't seem to care. :T
So then I told them that if they were so concerned with a game icon that only brings people joy, they don't deserve to be playing.  They left after that. :D

I changed the fishies that were swimming over there to some adorable turtles. --->

Fish are so last month. ^.^
Have a fabulous day guys!  It's almost Friday, thank Mira.

3 comments:

  1. How dare they say Mira stinks?! I called AJHQ yesterday about bringing Mira back, but it seems like they didn't care. :l I Want Mira!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. .O. They didn't seem to care? That's just..unexpected, lol.

      Delete

Commenting Rules
There's only three main rules for commenting!
1. Don't say anything to intentionally hurt another person.
2. No inappropriate language. ^.^
3. No spam comments please! (Me hates spam messages.)

Most importantly, have fun! -RockyTop2