Welcome to Animal Jam Roar! I hope you enjoy the blog. Be sure to comment and come back often for updates!! :)

Thursday, September 26, 2013

The Hive, Phantoms and More!

Roar Jammers!  Today is update day, and a very good update it is.  But first we have the new item, the wristwatch.

Eh.  So, do you notice any changes in Jamaa?

Yeah, me neither. ^^  But, I have noticed that bats are now considered "rare."

Interesting.  Now, for the JJ!

Yes, the hive!  I don't wanna give away too much, but look, you get to see Greely!

Only, apparently he isn't in a good mood.

I know buddy, me too. 
But one thing that I've found quite annoying with this adventure is if you pick something up, and then let the phantoms get you, it automatically drops your item. D:

Elephants are back!  I suppose giraffes and rhinos will be returning soon too.  And you can get your own tarant pretty soon.  Anyone have one from least year's member gift?

If you hadn't got all the other hints, dis page tells you that "yes, Night of the Phantoms is occurring".  And pet bats are available at the Spooky Party.

Adventure maps in all the adventures now.  Yes, I'm glad AJ keeps improving the adventures! :3

And, what's that you say?  A new animal? :O  Oh, I really hope it's a good one.  And I hope it's non member too!  Or is that asking too much..?

Haunted Forest Party.  That's the same as the spooky party?  Wait, that's something different.  Spooky Party is in the Haunted Mansion den, and Haunted Forest Party is in a..haunted forest.

YAY, phantom vortex!  And yay (without as much excitement), migration banners. :)
Get past level 5 on the vortex mini-game, and you get this epic prize.


^D^

Repeat info and advertising. ^^ Lovely.

Ok, I've heard a bunch of people talking about a virus dude..what's it?  Oh yeah, fman122.  But, I think maybe people are overreacting just a TAD.  I'm sure by now AJ HQ knows about it and are going to do everything they can to fix it.  He's probably targeting certain "famous" people, so most Jammers won't have to worry.  (Including me :D)


Alright, enjoy the jamtastical update, guys!  Catch ya later. =^.^=


8 comments:

  1. Im Sorry, Ok? Man, You just left me, and... Omg..
    don't mind me, ok? I'm stupid and you know that. Just ignore my stupidity, and become friends with me again! I mean, I'm depressed. You don't understand! When I was being bullied, I was being chased on BIKES. I tried to tell on the girl's mom, and guess what she said.
    No, It WASN'T an: "Oh my goodness. I am SO Sorry! I will speak to her and tell her to stop." It was a: " Well, So what? You did stuff on her too!" And she literally slams the door in my face.
    And it WASN'T funny. It was VERY VERY VERY depressing.
    The girl that was my "friend" during the fight, soon left me and starting ganging up on me with the bully. And I'm sorry for everything I've done. I've thought aboout what you've said, and I've decided that I will be a better friend :)
    Please forgive me.
    ~Ciara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry that happened to you. o3o And I don't think you're stupid! I think the reason we got mad is because we both thought our problem was worse than the other's problem. It doesn't really matter though, does it?
      So of COURSE I forgive you, if you'll forgive me about going into a rant yesterday. ^^
      But it did kinda hurt when I told you what happened with me and you said "that's not my problem." But whatever, I wasn't completely nice either.
      So anyway, love ya bestie! =^.^=

      Delete
    2. Sorry. :( But thanks for forgiving me. :)

      Delete
  2. Hey Rocky! The new animal may be a cheetah, there are the clue words "Spotted" and Fast"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right about that. O.O I wish it was an animal completely different than any we've had before. Like a moose! :D

      Delete
    2. By the way, could you post for me this Wednesday? I completely understand if you can't, don't sweat it. :D

      Delete
    3. it might not be a cheetah... because we have snow leopards :I to me, the difference between the 2, the cheetah is faster, maybe skinnier, and has different actions. if im wrong, AJHQ should really put animals that are completely different, just like you said rocky! o3o

      Delete
  3. Rocky, I will add the virus-hacker dude to my scamming page. with a WARNING
    ~Camp

    ReplyDelete

Commenting Rules
There's only three main rules for commenting!
1. Don't say anything to intentionally hurt another person.
2. No inappropriate language. ^.^
3. No spam comments please! (Me hates spam messages.)

Most importantly, have fun! -RockyTop2