Welcome to Animal Jam Roar! I hope you enjoy the blog. Be sure to comment and come back often for updates!! :)

Friday, September 20, 2013

Cone Collar

Roar Jammers!  Tomorrow is the last day to enter the contest here.

Today's item is the Cone Collar from the MC.

My dog got stitches once and had to wear one of these.  It broke my heart! :'(

In other news, I received my plaque. :D


Now something VERY interesting that I saw.

Oh my Zios, is it true?  I tried it once and got 1500 gems.  Does anyone know?  If so, I totally got scammed out on an item...D:

Alright, that's it guys!  Later peeps.=^.^=

2 comments:

  1. The cone collar helps but it also makes pets sad :(
    Congrats on your news crew badge!! :D i'll never make it.
    ~Cloudclaws

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried, but I got no prize after the advenutre ;3;

    ReplyDelete

Commenting Rules
There's only three main rules for commenting!
1. Don't say anything to intentionally hurt another person.
2. No inappropriate language. ^.^
3. No spam comments please! (Me hates spam messages.)

Most importantly, have fun! -RockyTop2