Welcome to Animal Jam Roar! I hope you enjoy the blog. Be sure to comment and come back often for updates!! :)

Monday, September 2, 2013

Rare Aviator Hat

Roar Jammers!  Click here to enter my 25+ followers contest.  As seen in adventures, today's RIM is the Rare Aviator Hat.

You can get it on the first page of Jam Mart Clothing.  Hmm, I don't have much of an opinion about this item.  The coloring isn't bad, though.  I really wish they would do more den RIMs!  There's tons of items that they could make rares of...

Here's an adventure void glitch that happened to me in the cavern. 

Walking on pixely blackness.  How eerie. 

A summer dens post.

Does this mean Summer dens will be replaced with new dens coming soon??  I sure hope so..we could use a new den.

Later peeps!


1 comment:

  1. Man, I hate that glitch! I was once near the end of the Cosmo adventure until it happened with one of the slides (It was the ONLY slide where I could get back up). I kept trying and trying but it kept happening! So I had to leave the adventure... >:U ANIMAL JAM Y U O GLITCHY?? XD

    ~Wolfinery

    ReplyDelete

Commenting Rules
There's only three main rules for commenting!
1. Don't say anything to intentionally hurt another person.
2. No inappropriate language. ^.^
3. No spam comments please! (Me hates spam messages.)

Most importantly, have fun! -RockyTop2