Welcome to Animal Jam Roar! I hope you enjoy the blog. Be sure to comment and come back often for updates!! :)

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Picnic Table

Roar Jammers!  Enter my contest here.  So today's new item is no big surprise.  The picnic table has been spotted before in adventures, I believe.

I think I'd prefer to be surprised. ^^  But the item itself is quite nice and Jamaasian.  You can change the color of the tablecloth and everything.  I do wish it was nm though.  Seems like an item that is meant to be shared.

My den yesterday was having trouble loading.  All my items seemed to be missing! O.O' I started to hyperventilate, but they slowly came back, one by one.


Good thing there are surprises.  Life wouldn't be interesting without em! :D

So for your amusement purposes only, I have constructed a list of the Top 7 Most Annoying Things People do in Adventures. (Can you believe there are 7 of them??) So without further ado, here it is.

Top 7 Most Annoying Things People do in Adventures

7.  When someone (usually a newbie) shouts "Help Me!  The phantoms are surrounding me!"  Obviously, they will be fine.  They'll just fall to sleep and wake up again.  Not the end of the world!

6. When your waiting for someone to insert the phantom door key, the decide to back track and pick up treasure chests.  And everyone else is just waiting at the door think, what's taking so long?  Hello people!  That is SO not the time to be getting gems. ^^ Do it on your own time.

5. When people argue about who gets the key.  "I call key!" "No fair, I want it!"  >.<  It's just a key, people.  It barely makes a dent in your courage anyway.

4. When someone does the phantom door glitch where they skip the cork section.  And that WOULD be helpful.  If they were alone!  But if no one else around them knows how to do the glitch, they'll just be stuck waiting behind doors. 

3. When someone gets something you're going for.  They might not even do it on purpose.  But if someone sees that your getting something, why not just go somewhere else?  Your just about to click on it....when someone snatches it away from you. o-o

2.  When someone has the VERY LAST KEY and they leave.  Occasionally, people have to leave during adventures.  I know.  But when they have the key to open the final cage, and they then decide to desert...  That's just being mean.  I know you can just go back and find the key again.  But it's suppose to be about teamwork.  :T

1. When someone does nothing at all.  When they just sit there at the start and expect you to do all the work.  They should at least TRY to help.

 As you can see, I have a lot of time on my hands. XD  And I've done a lot of adventures too. O.O 
So, anyway, update day tomorrow!  Yippee!  Until then, keep roaring.

5 comments:

  1. Things I hate in adventures:
    1. When people leave right when you start
    2. When people fight over the order of the bunnies
    3. When people do the phantom door glitch :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes yes yes! I definitely agree with number 2. >.<

      Delete
  2. I know some others too.
    Also when someone leaves, there is a glitch and you can't get the key/cork back. It's really annoying then everyone has to leave the game. I also don't like it when they drag all the phantoms to the wrong chomper! Or they drag the phantoms out of their area because they are going "Help!!!!!" Then I got to drag them all back and I mean ALL the way back and the sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice post that's all I gotta say :P

    ReplyDelete

Commenting Rules
There's only three main rules for commenting!
1. Don't say anything to intentionally hurt another person.
2. No inappropriate language. ^.^
3. No spam comments please! (Me hates spam messages.)

Most importantly, have fun! -RockyTop2