Welcome to Animal Jam Roar! I hope you enjoy the blog. Be sure to comment and come back often for updates!! :)

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Pirate Hat

Roar Jammers!  Today's item is the returning Pirate Hat from Jam-mart Clothing.

Been there, seen that!  Didn't like it then, and don't like it now. :D

Have you ever made a void before?  It's made by placing a bunch of the same items on top of each other..But, you probably already knew that.  XD











Cool, eh?  Anyway, check out this epical den decor idea!

So many fountains!

Nothing like a random memo to brighten your day!


Have a Jammytastical Day!!  (I love making up words.)  :D
P.S. The comment box has changed for reasons I do not know.  O-o

10 comments:

  1. Hi!
    Ugh, I don't like that pirate hat either. Say, is anyone going to dress up in a costume on Animal Jam on Halloween? I can't decide what I'm going to be on Animal Jam. Maybe you guys can help me out! Which do you like better: musketeer, fairy princess, super hero fox, or witch?
    -SealGirl47078

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. umm I don't know, but good choices! I have 2 accounts, so my nm account will be a demon probably (I have scary bats and scary horned thing) and I have to figure out what my member account will be :I

      Delete
  2. Even though I despise zombies, I'm going to be one for Night of the Phantoms. (Note: Bandages help. Red X-eyes do not.)
    Cahillanimal4AJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a guess but maybe animal jam is trying to put costumes in the stores for Halloween, since they kind of have an outfit for pirates (pirate hat, patch).

    ~Katlovesanimals

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pediction: Tomorrow is cloudy with a chance if Pirate Beards.
    Cahillanimal4AJ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I KNEW IT!
      Cahillanimal4AJ

      Delete
    2. your user name kinda reminds me of a book im reading O.o

      Delete
  5. Where do you get such a mousey? :D
    I want it in my blog. :P
    Can you help me?
    ~Sweetpanda56789

    ReplyDelete

Commenting Rules
There's only three main rules for commenting!
1. Don't say anything to intentionally hurt another person.
2. No inappropriate language. ^.^
3. No spam comments please! (Me hates spam messages.)

Most importantly, have fun! -RockyTop2