Welcome to Animal Jam Roar! I hope you enjoy the blog. Be sure to comment and come back often for updates!! :)

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Eye Patch

Roar Jammers!  I've reached 30 followers, yay! :)  Anyways, the new item is the eye patch.

Quite cheap and nm (yay).  I've always wondered something.  Unless your eye is hurt, what would be the purpose of wearing an eye-patch?  Interesting fashion accessory.. 

My computer started acting up today and it brought me this weird "wrong way" screen on the AJ website.

How do you take a wrong turn by clicking on AJ?  Some stuff just doesn't make since!

Now for the WTSS.












I know what I'm gonna be for Halloween!

And I'm only posting this DE post because of the cute little panda picture. :3

Baaaawww.  <3 

Oh, I almost forgot!  Go here to see the winners of the raffle.

Bai!

8 comments:

  1. Meep!

    I think the reasons people wear eye patches are:
    Pirates, if they have a hurt eye. (Or anyone, really.)
    If you're trying to concentrate on seeing something with one eye only.
    Or if you have funny eyesight where one eye is stronger than the other, you were a patch over the better eye so the worse eye gets used more.
    (There were 2 or 3 people at school who had that.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah! My sister had to wear a patch over one eye to strengthen her other one a few years ago. She really hated it. :T

      Delete
    2. In everyone, one eye usually always sees just a teeny tiny bit better than the other :P
      I have to wear glasses.. (for the whiteboard)
      i mean i can see people faces and stuff clearly but not text far away so i don't wear them all the time.
      Congrats on 30 follows!!

      Delete
    3. Have you noticed how close our number of follows are?
      Sometimes you have 2 or 1 more sometimes i have 1 more.. its kinda weird :P

      Delete
    4. In a book I read the main character had to wear an eye patch because she accidentally scratched her eye trying to put in contact lenses >.<

      Delete
    5. @ cloudclaws- Yeah, that's funny, lol.
      @ mango- The book didn't happen to be Finally 12 by Wendy Mass, did it? :3

      Delete
  2. LOL GUMMYUNICRON'S DEN WAS UNLOCKED AND A LOT OF PPL WENT IN INCLUDING ME. THEN GUMMY CAME ON AND EVERY1 FREAKED,THEN SHE CAME TO HER DEN AND SHE WAS LIKE WOAH.EVERYBODY STARTED YELLING HI GUMMY ADD ME GUMMY AND I WAS WATCHING IT WAS SOO FUNNY.

    ReplyDelete

Commenting Rules
There's only three main rules for commenting!
1. Don't say anything to intentionally hurt another person.
2. No inappropriate language. ^.^
3. No spam comments please! (Me hates spam messages.)

Most importantly, have fun! -RockyTop2