Welcome to Animal Jam Roar! I hope you enjoy the blog. Be sure to comment and come back often for updates!! :)

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Phantom Cage

Roar Jammers!  Enter my contest here.  Today's item is from the phantom shop in A.B.C. (Adventure Base Camp :D)

Eh.  I kinda wish it wasn't so bulky.  And expensive.  Heck, they could open another Epic Wonders shop with these items if they wanted! :p

So check out this pre-item, the beaded necklace.

Hrm.  Looks kinda silly if you ask me.  It should be an underwater item.  ^^

Now on to the "Weird Thing Someone Said of the Day"  Or WTSSD, for short.  Hardy har har.

-Scratches head confusedly.-  I THINK these people have the right motives.  O-o  You never know with some people.

Rocky is outta here, Bai!


1 comment:

  1. -scratches scalp- What da heck? O-o

    Some peeps are kinda strange.

    I also sorta like the beaded necklace, but it looks like an underwater item to me. :3

    PEACE OUT!

    ReplyDelete

Commenting Rules
There's only three main rules for commenting!
1. Don't say anything to intentionally hurt another person.
2. No inappropriate language. ^.^
3. No spam comments please! (Me hates spam messages.)

Most importantly, have fun! -RockyTop2