Welcome to Animal Jam Roar! I hope you enjoy the blog. Be sure to comment and come back often for updates!! :)

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Pirate Beard

Roar Jammers!  As expected (okay, I admit, I completely forgot about this item), the item is the Pirate Beard.

Honestly, I didn't even notice it was gone.  But here it is, just in time for Halloween.  Actually, it's a bit early.  Go away, beard!  You are not wanted yet! XD

Apparently, all new Jammers get a little notice when they walk into the Diamond Shop for the first time.

Ha, who knew?
If they start offering more diamond nm items, nms will have to get diamond gifts too.  I sure hope they do.  There's only so many diamonds you can get from the daily spin.  Speaking of, I've never gotten diamonds from the daily spin! D:  Grr.  Maybe diamonds don't like me.  :'(  I do have a tendency to waste them.

Something super cool in Meet Cosmo are these springs that are scattered around the caverns.

Isn't that awesome?  I can see a new den possibility!!  Jammers are long over-due for a new den, anyway.


I know I vowed to not post boring DE posts, but come on!  It's a bunny.  It's cute! :3

Alright, bye guys!  Keep roaring! =^.^=
P.S.  Graphic people, sorry about the delays!  Gah, I've been so busy lately. >.<  Don't give up on me! :D

7 comments:

  1. So far I've bought a pet fox, an Arctic Wolf plushie, a Snow Leopard, gems, and a giant lion plushie for Halloween. I have something to admit too. I decorated my den for Halloween already!! But it's not quite ready yet.
    -SealGirl47078

    ReplyDelete
  2. Didn't you know they got that? O.O Everyone got that went they went in the D. Shop... O.O You must have done too...unless you glitched, of course? :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I don't remember getting it. O.O
      But my memory isn't all that reliable. XD

      Delete
  3. I'm still patient. Listening to dubstep helps me relax.
    Cahillanimal4AJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rocky... Please read Lemo's newest post. :OOOOOO
    Who knew AJ could be infected by a virus?
    I'm staying in my den.
    And locking it too.
    There goes the zombie roleplay at the Medical Center.
    Stay away from fman112/fman122.
    ~Cahillanimal4AJ~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Found out more from Kin.
    It's actually fman112.
    He gives you the virus via Jam-A-Gram. This type of virus is known as a Trojan Horse because of an ancient Greek legend.
    My advice: Recycle all JAGs from this guy ASAP. Report him NOW!!!
    Likely victims: People who check their JAGs for mailbox time (I'm lookifg at chu, Julian2)
    He also brought the Spooky Party back. Good or no?
    Cahillanimal4

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh dear. This is really...sad. I hope AJ stops him soon!

      Delete

Commenting Rules
There's only three main rules for commenting!
1. Don't say anything to intentionally hurt another person.
2. No inappropriate language. ^.^
3. No spam comments please! (Me hates spam messages.)

Most importantly, have fun! -RockyTop2