Welcome to Animal Jam Roar! I hope you enjoy the blog. Be sure to comment and come back often for updates!! :)

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Wind Armor

Roar Jammers. ^^  Enter my contest here.  Today's item is the wind armor, the main part of the wind armor set.

It has a really cool animations of ribbons being blown in the wind. o3o

So did everyone here about julian2's party? o.o  I got into wootmoo's den yesterday and it was relatively...unexciting.  Not worth the effort.  It was just a big mob of people chanting, "We want Julian!"

So yeah, that was 60 minutes of my life I will never get back. :T  Some people never even got in, poor them.  At least they didn't miss too much, lol.  But since everyone was trying to get into dens at the same time, my screen kept going all haywire.



And it kept transporting me to random lands that I didn't click on...So there is such a thing as too many Jammers! :D

 Hmm, will they bring rain and snow clouds, too?  I think the rain is the coolest. o-o  For no real reason, rain is just cool.  What's de best weather cloud in your opin?

Anything interesting on the DE today?  -Checks blog-  Nope!  Just an epic den post.  If you have a burning desire to see it, go here. XDD

Have a good afternoon peeps!  Rocky is out. =^.^=


4 comments:

  1. I >.< start >.< school >.< in >.< 12 >.< hours >.<

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think rain is cool to!
    I like the snow cloud best! i never saw snow :,( it doesn't snow where i am :,( :,( :,( :,( but snow looks so white and pretty... i even TRIED making snow :( i want to see snow SO BAD

    ReplyDelete
  3. What are they worth?

    ReplyDelete
  4. what is wind armour worth?

    ReplyDelete

Commenting Rules
There's only three main rules for commenting!
1. Don't say anything to intentionally hurt another person.
2. No inappropriate language. ^.^
3. No spam comments please! (Me hates spam messages.)

Most importantly, have fun! -RockyTop2