Welcome to Animal Jam Roar! I hope you enjoy the blog. Be sure to comment and come back often for updates!! :)

Monday, September 16, 2013

Rare Police Hat

Roar Jammers!  Sorry about the latish post.  I really have no explanation, shame on me.  >.<

So the RIM is the Rare Police Hat.

I wish all rare items were colorful, like this one.  And non-member, like this one.  And cheap(ish), like this one.  Alas, they probably won't be.  -Depressing music-

So, do you like bacon?  Apparently this person does.

 I would be offended if bacon wasn't so awesome.  ^.^

AJ is being SO PUSHY with this News Crew.  Listen dudes, if we don't wanna write about school, WE DON'T WANNA WRITE ABOUT SCHOOL.  Oh well, maybe this means a better chance of winning for those that wrote about school even if they didn't want to.  (Like mwah.) 

So yeah, that's about it.  L8er peeps!  Oh yeah, enter my contest if you haven't already.


5 comments:

  1. I dont like bacon :I I'm a vegetarian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, good for you! I was a vegetarian once...for a month. XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. no offense but im not allowed to eat bacon.. it's not allergy or anything but.. telling would be personal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree. who would write about school? it would all be weird O.O like, "I like school because of friends! school is a fabulous place because you do all these boring maths work and get to learn!"
    i can't imagine that.. o.o

    ReplyDelete

Commenting Rules
There's only three main rules for commenting!
1. Don't say anything to intentionally hurt another person.
2. No inappropriate language. ^.^
3. No spam comments please! (Me hates spam messages.)

Most importantly, have fun! -RockyTop2