Welcome to Animal Jam Roar! I hope you enjoy the blog. Be sure to comment and come back often for updates!! :)

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Pet Fantasy Castle

Roar Jammers!  I know I asked Lemo to post for me today, but I felt bad about not posting yesterday.  So here's my make-up post! :D 

Anyways, enter my contest!  Today is the last day to do so!

Yesterday's item was the not-so-rare Rare Royal Cape!

Picture credit to Animal Jam Times
>.<  Groan. Sigh. Grooaaan.
Today we have the Pet Fantasy Castle from Epic Wonders.

Hee, looks kinda cute.  Like a mini-version of ze den.  I don't think very many people will actually BUY this, but it's always nice to have available.

Now, on to random monkey business.


Funny people like dis make my day brighter. XD

So, just a random little sneaky tip I've found out:  If you're looking to double or even triple your prizes from adventures, use storage accounts!  They have to be on level 2 to do adventures in hard mode, and there's always the hassle of getting them all together in the same camp.  But as long as you all enter the adventure together, it's as easy as pie!  Do the adventure with one of your animals while the other stands by.  If you get something cool in the chests, now you got TWO of it. XD

Bai guys!  Have a Jammytastic Day!


1 comment:

  1. Nice trick about the adventures! :D I will have to try it!

    ReplyDelete

Commenting Rules
There's only three main rules for commenting!
1. Don't say anything to intentionally hurt another person.
2. No inappropriate language. ^.^
3. No spam comments please! (Me hates spam messages.)

Most importantly, have fun! -RockyTop2