Welcome to Animal Jam Roar! I hope you enjoy the blog. Be sure to comment and come back often for updates!! :)

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Doctor Bag

Roar Jammers!  Enter my contest here.
Today's item is the lovely Doctor Bag from the MC.

Now you can look all professionalish and stuff.  o3o  
Anyone have an Epic Seasonal Tree?

Ze leaves are changing color!  I bet it's gonna look so purty.  Fall is defo my favorite season.  Along with Summer.  And Spring.  Oh, and Winter's good too! :3  What's your favorite season? :D

And now for the Weird Thing Someone Said of the Day, which I'm shortening to WTSS.  (Weird thing someone said.)

The 3rd most rare thing on AJ..

The golden worn turned out to be this. >.<

I'm pretty sure that is neither golden nor the third rarest item.  But hey, wouldn't a golden worn be cool?

Oh dear.  I've realized that I've abandoned my You Tube channel, how sad.  :'(  But, I do have a cool idea for a video coming soon! :)

Later AJammers!  Keep roaring! =^.^=

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting Rules
There's only three main rules for commenting!
1. Don't say anything to intentionally hurt another person.
2. No inappropriate language. ^.^
3. No spam comments please! (Me hates spam messages.)

Most importantly, have fun! -RockyTop2