Welcome to Animal Jam Roar! I hope you enjoy the blog. Be sure to comment and come back often for updates!! :)

Saturday, September 28, 2013

Mustache ^.^

Roar Jammers!  Today's item is a very tragic one indeed...

What has Jamaa come to where you can wear different colored mustaches and rainbow mohawks?  It's not natural.  But then again, Jamaa isn't exactly a natural town.  I mean if you're going to have animals that can dance, talk, and go on adventures, why not give them mustaches?

I saw someone trying to play the "I'm new here" card.

The things people do for items!

Do you guys know about the secret color?  If you click on the very bottom right of the color palate....

It makes this awesome light blue tint.

Check out this awesome nature project Nat Geo is doing. o-o

Pawesome, right?

Anyway, have an awesome weekend, peeps!  =^.^=

6 comments:

  1. today they also have a new studded collar in the diamond shop i think u forgot to mention that

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ~katlovesanimals

      Delete
    2. Good! Now I know where it's from. I almost traded a glove and pink purse for one >.<

      Delete
  2. You have a pawsome weekend too, Rocky!
    From SealGirl47078 and beccabunny17677

    ReplyDelete
  3. blobbbb.... I have known that secret color for a while now, and I found out about that nature project by reading the national geographic kids magazine o3o and im definitely buy that mustache! XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh yeah, if I had an animal jam blog (which I will probably have soon) I would probably mention how much the song "The Fox" has caught on I jamaa... I love the song, its really funny... buuuut, its gets really annoying if people sing it too much O.o

      Delete

Commenting Rules
There's only three main rules for commenting!
1. Don't say anything to intentionally hurt another person.
2. No inappropriate language. ^.^
3. No spam comments please! (Me hates spam messages.)

Most importantly, have fun! -RockyTop2