Welcome to Animal Jam Roar! I hope you enjoy the blog. Be sure to comment and come back often for updates!! :)

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Antlers, Capes, and Heads

Roar Jammers!  Sorry about the late post.  I had to...Never mind.  Nobody cares about my excuses. :D
So the returning Scary Antlers have returned!  (Of course, that's why I said "returning"...)

Definitely a crowd favorite.  Aaaand the super hero cape has returned in Bahari Bargains.

This would be quite a nice land item, don't you think?  Sad that it's wasted underwater. DX
And the Pumpkin Head decided to come back to stores after a nice long vacation at the beach.

Question:  If this item is called a Pumpkin HEAD why is this item called an Angry Pumpkin Mask?

They're both head-ish shaped.  So what gives?  XD

The answers from yesterday's little comment thingy.  Here are the two plaques I didn't list:


Video Plaque, which you can get from having your question answered in Brady's Theater or What's-her-name's theater.  As to be expected, these are pretty hard plaques to find.


And that's the lovely News Crew plaque that you can get by....you guessed it!  Winning News Crew. 

I haven't checked AJ's blog in a while!  *Checks Daily Explorer*

Meh, nothing but some Jammer Art. 

Alright, see ya guys!


7 comments:

  1. What if someone was reading this blog and that was they're Jammer Art?! Gosh!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not saying that it isn't GOOD art! I'm sorry if I offended someone, but I'm gonna post what I want.

      Delete
  2. My account is glitched with Artist Plaques. I log on and get one everyday. And by the way, it's called The Coveted Video Plaque, just so you know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's called Tierney Thys.
    Cahill AJ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I had a memory problem there for a sec. XD

      Delete
  4. I can't wait to be ungrounded so I can get on aj I have not been able to get on for 1/2 a week i am so agitated GRRRR ugh

    FLUFFYBUNNY326

    ReplyDelete

Commenting Rules
There's only three main rules for commenting!
1. Don't say anything to intentionally hurt another person.
2. No inappropriate language. ^.^
3. No spam comments please! (Me hates spam messages.)

Most importantly, have fun! -RockyTop2