Welcome to Animal Jam Roar! I hope you enjoy the blog. Be sure to comment and come back often for updates!! :)

Thursday, October 17, 2013

Evil Lantern

Roar Jammers!
First, I just wanna say sorry for my lack of response to comments yesterday.  For some VERY odd reason, whenever I tried to comment on that last post, it took me back to my computer's home screen.  I get it computer, you didn't like my post.  They can't all be amazing. :p
Here's the new/returning item: the Evil Jack-o-Lantern.
Another good name for this would be the "Winking Jack-o-lantern."  Doesn't it look likes he's winking?  Either that or he's got some issues with his right eye...

So, as many people have determined, there are new, epical prizes for The Hive hard mode!







Photo credit to cloudclaws
Woah, I especially love the blue fire!  The blue fire is the first chest in adventures..not sure about the rest.  Of course, a couple are gems.

Also, it's always a bit surprising when you see non-members as a member animal, isn't it?


O.O  Plus, check out that bow!  It don't think that was any Jamaaliday bow.  I probably should know where it's from, ect.  But I don't.  Could anyone enlighten me?  Oh, I know!  It should be called the "blueberry bow" like one is called the "raspberry bow."  Genius.

Let's continue the epic dens with this awesome idea.

A life-sized chess set.  How much cooler can you get?

Here's a little answer from Jammer Voice on new animals!

"I really want there to be a SQUIRREL!! It'd be so cute and fluffy and bawwwwwww! For the play action it could throw an acorn around. :3"
-Winkwinkwink

Squirrels would definitely bring a different dynamic to the game!  They'd have to be pretty giant squirrels to share the game with elephants. XD

Alright, later guys!

9 comments:

  1. I like those new items in the adventures, I wish the Hive was non-member by now. ):
    Oh and yeah, I think it's a blueberry bow. Maybe, AJ are bringing out new versions of rare/n-r bows?
    ~Sweetpanda56789

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, me too! Are you nm? If so, would you like any of the member adventure items? Because I probably could get some to you! :)

      Delete
  2. Yep, the blueberry bows...I think they were a sort of pre-release to when bows came out, to "testers" or something.
    Not sure exactly.
    Ask AJ HQ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So they ARE blueberry bows? Wow, I was just randomly guessing, lol. And sure, I'll ask AJ HQ. But since I'm not asking about something "important" like membership..the reply might take a while. :T

      Delete
  3. I agree with Sweetpanda, haven't Meet Cosmo and the Hive been member long enough?! -_-

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Rocky! I read your comment on my blog and yes.. the project is still on I'm just waiting for at least 2 more people to sign up! :D I'll post when that happens! :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey guys, can someone help me with a scammer her user is chelsa89827 and if u can can u report her?
    -fuzzheadlola
    p.s. she scammed 2 nonmember gloves a lava arch and a phantom fountain

    ReplyDelete

Commenting Rules
There's only three main rules for commenting!
1. Don't say anything to intentionally hurt another person.
2. No inappropriate language. ^.^
3. No spam comments please! (Me hates spam messages.)

Most importantly, have fun! -RockyTop2