Welcome to Animal Jam Roar! I hope you enjoy the blog. Be sure to comment and come back often for updates!! :)

Sunday, October 20, 2013

Jack-o'-lantern Head and Arrow

Roar Jammers!  Two lovely items for today.  The first is the "Silly" Arrow from Jam-mart.

I guess AJ HQ thought it would be more appropriate to call it a "Silly Arrow" instead of an "Fake arrow through the head."  I guess I agree.  If the arrow was more blood and gore-y  I might have to argue about how such an item does not belong on a children's game.  But it looks like plastic, so what could be the harm?

The second item is the Jack-O'-Lantern head from Bahari Bargains.

O.O  Is that a..rat?  I suppose so.  They can keep making all the strange Halloween items they want, but that doesn't mean we have to wear them. :p

So as I promised (yall thought I was kidding, didn't cha?), I created a 50 second movie on the strangest (current) items in AJ.


You can applaud me now.  *Cricket* 

And yay, the first ever answer for number 3 on Jammer Voice! 

"Animal Jam needs to make something fun like a non member wallpaper that has paw prints on it. The background would be a very light brown, and the paws would be more of a cocoa color. I think non members deserve a little more than clouds!"
-Pupp1266

Ohh, that sounds so cute!
So this means that only number 6 hasn't been answered.  Although, I know it's kinda a sucky topic, lol.

Later peeps, keep roaring! =^.^=


 P.S.  You can now also submit art as well as stories for the Art and Stories page. (If you want.)

11 comments:

  1. XD Awesome video!
    Wait, hang on...
    *rewatches*
    ONLY THREE OF THOSE ARE NON-MEMBER
    Wait. That's kind of good, kind of bad :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Huh. Wow, didn't notice that. O.O
      True, could be good...could be bad.

      Delete
  2. Hey Rocky! I just noticed something. In the eye test in the medical center, it spells out the names of Alphas!! It starts with Greely, followed by Liza, Cosmo, Graham, and Sir Gilbert. I`m not sure if there is Peck though ^^"

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey rocky u forgot to add brain hat to the list XD
    -fuzzheadlola

    ReplyDelete
  4. The croquet set isn't That bad ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I guess I thought it was odd that such a old, humanized game was an item on AJ. Nothing LOOKED weird about it, I suppose.
      But that's okay, it was just my opinion, lol.

      Delete
  5. What's so weird about the heels?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey rocky i wont be on aj for a week

    ReplyDelete
  7. oops sry i for got to put my use
    it is fluffybunny326

    ReplyDelete

Commenting Rules
There's only three main rules for commenting!
1. Don't say anything to intentionally hurt another person.
2. No inappropriate language. ^.^
3. No spam comments please! (Me hates spam messages.)

Most importantly, have fun! -RockyTop2