Welcome to Animal Jam Roar! I hope you enjoy the blog. Be sure to comment and come back often for updates!! :)

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Cheetahs (And other, less important stuff)

Roar Jammers!  Completely forgot it's update day.  Reality alert: It's update day! 
But first, the new item (only one, right?) is the Jack-o-lantern of some sort from that Chamber of Knowledge store of some sort.


So let's get on to it, shall we?

Yes, cheetahs ARE certainly here!  But, by here, they mean in the diamond shop.  Which is pretty disappointing, I think.  Disappointing because 1) They aren't nm. -But I didn't actually expect them to be.- 2)  Like anybody has that many diamonds to spend!  -Well, some people do I suppose.-


Here's what it would look like:


 In this picture > the cheetah is doing the "play" action, and the cheetah actually sprints off the screen! o-o




I, personally, think the cheetah looks too similar to other animals (aka the snow leopard.)

Say WHAT?  No, not about the exhibit.  About the fact that they took all the plushies, banners, bushes, ect. out of the shop. 
Like that could EVER make up for the fact that some of Jamaa's coolest items are now gone.  And they didn't even give us a heads up!

Nothing of much importance here...

Ohh, hard mode!  This means there will be cooler prizes, right?  I'll be sure to post them once I have an hour to waste of my life doing a hard adventure in even a harder mode.

Cool, nature project!  There are some pretty interesting photos.

I recommend checking it out!

Advertisement.  It seems so weird to see a Walmart and Target label on a game like AJ.  Just saying.  Although, I MIGHT have to do this when I renew my membership..

New Phantom grams!













They're so DETAILED o_o 

World Animal Day Banner on clearance!


Here is a Jammer Voice response!

(On non member equality)  "Non Members DESERVE the right to play this game like a normal person. These big huge locks are going to scare new players, thus less people on the game because new players thing it's *boring*. Animal Jam needs to resolve their money problems reasonably. Not taking away stuff from us non members, that will just cause people to quit playing."
-pupp1266

Thanks for your  opinion, Pup!

Enjoy the update!  (Or don't enjoy it.  It's up to you! :D )


5 comments:

  1. Kinyonga (proof that it's me: we were talking about Zambia in an email, lol)October 10, 2013 at 4:06 AM

    Meh, I agree that the cheetahs look too much like the snow leopard.
    Aaannnddd I missed those other 2 JAGS >.< typical.
    The bottom one and the one on the right are returning ones from 2010...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Zambia? In an email? Ohhhh, that's riiight. XD
      Oh thanks for the 2010 notice. I didn't join till 2011. Sad, I know. >.<

      Delete
    2. I joined December 14, 2011 ^.^

      Delete
  2. No nms? Aww I am nm snow1334111

    ReplyDelete
  3. btw rocky u missed a little party of an update (im not sure if this was from this update) but there is a whole new layout on meet cosmo
    -fuzzheadlola

    ReplyDelete

Commenting Rules
There's only three main rules for commenting!
1. Don't say anything to intentionally hurt another person.
2. No inappropriate language. ^.^
3. No spam comments please! (Me hates spam messages.)

Most importantly, have fun! -RockyTop2