Welcome to Animal Jam Roar! I hope you enjoy the blog. Be sure to comment and come back often for updates!! :)

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Witch Mask

Roar Jammers!  Enter my contest here.  A last minute Halloween item is here, the Witch Mask.

Why do witches always have such odd NOSES?  It's like, that's one of the requirements for becoming a witch.  You have to have a abnormally large nose.  Aaaand I don't know where I'm going with this.

Tomorrow being Halloween, or NOP (Night of the phantoms), the items will start going on clearance soon.

Make sure you pick up stuff from the parties too.  If anyone needs a witch hat, I have about..*looks through inventory*.. 20 of em'. o-o

Earlier, this weird person was talking about how they eat 20 kittens for breakfast or something.  Look..

O-o  I do hope you're joking. 

Check out this cool picture thing I found on the internet:


http://countesssajrares.blogspot.de/
Wow.  o_o  That must have taken a lot of time.  Notice how some of the items have a different layout than others.  I remember the day the layouts changed...

A comment topic:  If you were to dress up for Halloween/NOP what would you dress up as?

* Click here to enter a cool giveaway on Animal Jam Nox!*
Alright, later dudes!


6 comments:

Commenting Rules
There's only three main rules for commenting!
1. Don't say anything to intentionally hurt another person.
2. No inappropriate language. ^.^
3. No spam comments please! (Me hates spam messages.)

Most importantly, have fun! -RockyTop2